WestCoast/Central Hayabusa.org trackday

You guys use water?...

And yes the camera has been tested at 175.
smile.gif

I'm still trying to figure out the "camping" arrangements.
My plan was to rent a pop-up trailer, but they're hard to find close to me. I may have to go to Ontario, CA to find one.

I was waiting for Rocketman to send me some info about camping, mainly if they have showers.

I'll try calling Miller and see what I can find out
wink.gif

With the trackday, new tower, and Vegas this got pushed back a bit. Time to get it moving again
biggrin.gif

Hopefully there will be something up there close with showers. It would be great to be able to camp near the track.

(Copperone @ Mar. 20 2007,20:24) Hopefully there will be something up there close with showers.   It would be great to be able to camp near the track.
They have camping @ the track...just need to work out some details
wink.gif

Being able to camp right there at the track will definately make life a little easier after riding all day.

One of my friends lives within view of the track. Maybe we should all just go camp out at his house!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Update  

Screename                Riding Group Day1              Riding Group Day2                Apex Trackday Screename
Charlesbusa                           B                                          A                          Charlesbusa
BA BUSA                                 B                                          A                          BA BUSA
Wag                                       B                                           B                         Wag
gtrpimp76                               B                                          A                          ryabusa
Lamb Busa                             B                                           A                         Lamb Busa
Devil Dog                                B                                           A                          Devil Dog
Big O                                      B                                           A                          Big O
BusaWhipped                         B                                           B                          BusaWhipped
Young Hong                      not riding                                   A                          YHong
Jason Hong                       not riding                                   A                          JHong
Ryan Hong                        not riding                                   A                          RHong
Rocketman                        not riding                                   B                          Rocketman

Back