WestCoast/Central Hayabusa.org trackday

(Charlesbusa @ Jan. 18 2007,11:03) Update  

Screename                Riding Group Day1              Riding Group Day2                Apex Trackday Screename
Charlesbusa                           B                                          A                          Charlesbusa
BA BUSA                                 B                                          A                          BA BUSA
Wag                                       B                                           B                         Wag
gtrpimp76                               B                                          A                          ryabusa
Copperone                             B                                           B                         Copperone
Devil Dog                                B                                           B                          Devil Dog
Big O                                      B                                           A                          ??
BusaWhipped                         B                                           B                          BusaWhipped
Young Hong                      not riding                                   A                          YHong
Jason Hong                       not riding                                   A                          JHong
Ryan Hong                        not riding                                   A                          RHong
Rocketman                        not riding                                   B                          Rocketman
AT THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN...YELLING:

BIG O

BIG O

BIG O

BIG O.......

Update  

Screename                Riding Group Day1              Riding Group Day2                Apex Trackday Screename
Charlesbusa                           B                                          A                          Charlesbusa
BA BUSA                                 B                                          A                          BA BUSA
Wag                                       B                                           B                         Wag
gtrpimp76                               B                                          A                          ryabusa
Copperone                             B                                           B                         Copperone
Devil Dog                                B                                           A                          Devil Dog
Big O                                      B                                           A                          Big O
BusaWhipped                         B                                           B                          BusaWhipped
Young Hong                      not riding                                   A                          YHong
Jason Hong                       not riding                                   A                          JHong
Ryan Hong                        not riding                                   A                          RHong
Rocketman                        not riding                                   B                          Rocketman

Allright!!

Now I'm going to get in touch with Apex again  
biggrin.gif

Utah, here we come!!!

(Charlesbusa @ Jan. 18 2007,15:25) Update  

Devil Dog                                B                                           B                          Devil Dog
Big O                                      B                                           A                          Big O

Allright!!

Now I'm going to get in touch with Apex again  
biggrin.gif

Utah, here we come!!!
pissed.gif
Repost...learn to use the damn "edit" button
pissed.gif
pissed.gif
pissed.gif
pissed.gif

pissed.gif

pissed.gif

pissed.gif

pissed.gif

I've been to a few track days so I set for that except the water wetter. I'll be going with new tires so I'll get the radiator fluid changed out then. The hottest track day was 110 deg so heat's not a problem.

Camping huh?
crazy.gif
I have NO camping stuff. What are the basics that I'll need other than a sleeping bag so I don't die of exposure
laugh.gif

I have an ice chest (to keep the insulin cold) so I'll need an ice supply. I can bring lots of food of course.

I'll bring my video camera that mounts to my helmet so I can chase a few of you for vids.

Payment is made and I have a confirmation of the CC charge and the email that Apex sends when you buy trackdays from them. All you guys are paid for
biggrin.gif
All you have to do now is show up
beerchug.gif

(Big O @ Jan. 20 2007,17:45) I've been to a few track days so I set for that except the water wetter.  I'll be going with new tires so I'll get the radiator fluid changed out then.   The hottest track day was 110 deg so heat's not a problem.

Camping huh?
crazy.gif
  I have NO camping stuff.  What are the basics that I'll need other than a sleeping bag so I don't die of exposure  
laugh.gif

I have an ice chest (to keep the insulin cold) so I'll need an ice supply.   I can bring lots of food of course.

I'll bring my video camera that mounts to my helmet so I can chase a few of you for vids.
We still have to verify that the camp ground has showers.

No showers=no camping
all_coholic.gif

Will the camera stay on at 170mph??

What on earth do we need showers for?

Oh, wait. I'm going to be there.

Never mind.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Well, actually, I can go a day or two without a shower. As long as y'all can stand it for that long!

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

We're hoping they have showers. It would be nice to be able to stay close. I have 2 or 3 sleeping bags and I think I have an extra tent. Anyhow, I'll bring all my stuff in case anyone needs anything they might have forgotten.

Sleeping bags??

Tents??

What a bunch of wussies
argue.gif

Sleep under the stars on a bed of rocks like a real man
muscle.gif

Rocks.... Oh no.... got to have an air matterss for that stuff. No more rocks for me....

Shave?

Ya wuss. Let that stubble grow like a real man!!!

poke.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

As for sleeping, I just sleep on the top of the busa. Works great for me!

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

Back