5/27 Pahrump Trackday report

(Devil Dog @ Jun. 04 2007,18:52) if anyone buys photos.....send me a copy for my garage.  I want a wall in my garage dedicated to bike pics.
I'm soo tempted.... but its fitty bucks....

Then I'm like, I'll just pay twenty and get 1 digital pic. But there are 2 pics I want and that'd be $40...

might as well get the cd... but its fitty bucks
crazy.gif

tempted.gif

O well we've got Miller coming up. Anyhow. See you all at Laguna..

Not sure why the quality decreased.....On my laptop its super clear....after downloading to Photobucket it turned blurry.

I could only play 2:04 worth, maybe its just this work computer. I'll see how much my home computer can play.

look what I just found on youtube......check out the Busa at 3:04.....That dude on the Busa, is A W E S O M E!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
(Devil Dog @ Jun. 09 2007,19:45) looks like Charles at the end......can't quite make it out
It was Charles at the end...why is it titled "Rich at Pahrump 5/27"
rock.gif

(BA BUSA @ Jun. 09 2007,19:52)
(Devil Dog @ Jun. 09 2007,19:45) looks like Charles at the end......can't quite make it out
It was Charles at the end...why is it titled "Rich at Pahrump 5/27"
rock.gif
You were not the only "Rich" at the track that day
wink.gif

(Devil Dog @ Jun. 09 2007,19:39) look what I just found on youtube......check out the Busa at 3:04.....That dude on the Busa, is A W E S O M E!!!!

Yeah they BLEW right by him
laugh.gif

(BA BUSA @ Jun. 09 2007,19:55)
(Devil Dog @ Jun. 09 2007,19:39) look what I just found on youtube......check out the Busa at 3:04.....That dude on the Busa, is A W E S O M E!!!!

Yeah they BLEW right by him  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They sure did. That was my 30 seconds of fame down the toilet!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back