Pahrump trackday photos!

maybe I should start thinking about brakes?

ry22.jpg

Anyways, that is all. A great time definitely! Charles and Lamb rode the wheels off their BUSAS!
bowdown.gif

I was trying to shake some rust off since I hadn't touched a motorcycle since Thanksgiving day. But Miller Motorsports Park is gonna be a freakin blast this year!!! Labor day 2008!!! Hopefully, I should be up to speed with Charles and Lamb. That's the track to do some great dicin....
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif

Ok here are some pics. Overall, Lamb was not real happy with the photos. the lighting was way better on Sunday and so was the body positioning and track times. But here is a few for your viewing pleasure

pahrump_trackday_share_resized.jpg

good stuff Lamb!! When I followed you a few times on Sunday, you look so flawless and smooth. It really looked effortless, especially when you got your suspension dialed in....WOW!! Can't wait to ride the track with you again.
bowdown.gif

Taking the video of this trackday to a video guy on tues. Should have some laps to post next week or so.

There are your guy's shots!!

Look'in good!!
thumb_up.gif

Still waiting on that video Lamb....
argue.gif
Its gotta have some great shots in it
firedevil.gif

Gotta admit Charles...from the pics it appears you are quite nasty with it....
clap.gif
...I'll be at Summit Point on Monday...without my my bike though...STILL is not back from the paint shop....
boohoo.gif

Hey Charles, what's your best 60' ET, need it for another post
rock.gif

Or do ya only do track?

Back