Pahrump trackday photos!

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Well I finally got my photo CD and picked out the 5 best shots
super.gif

We had a great time at Pahrump, its my 2nd favorite track that I've riden on. Turn 1 and 2 are just awesome, both over 180 degrees :olscool:

The mornings were a little chilly, but it warmed up just fine after 10am. Rain was a possiblity on Sunday, but we did the rain dance and the gods heard our chants
muscle.gif

The only drama we had was a freak wind that destroyed all 3 of our Easy-ups
sad.gif
It also hurt my shoulder as I was lifted off the ground trying to hold an easy-up down, but I'm 100% again.

Lambo is fast dude now and only like 5 trackdays under his belt
wowold.gif
He's gonna be a Rossi once he's done 3 more trackdays!
race.gif

Here's the track and photos;
BIGtracksmaller.gif

_ML60016_editedPahrump08.JPG

Kinda is a waste for photographers to take shots in the 1st 2 or 3 sessions. Everyone is still learning the track and getting up to speed. But they like to be done by 2pm so they can sell CDs to people before they leave. After 2pm is when I really get up to speed
argue.gif

_ML60634_editedPahrump08.JPG

well lets say ..you got real close to it.. ( the asphalt ) a few times ... and I do love the gearing..you have.
bowdown.gif

I like reviewing the photos afterward to correct anything I see that I'm doing wrong.  And to keep an eye out for the Busa's limit on ground clearance.

My Busa already has its suspension set-up for a fast pace at the track and raised up to improve ground clearance, but I don't lean as far on it as my 750.  And this shot shows me that is a smart choice, not much further and I'd be on the fairing over the clutch cover.  I could go a little more, but not much.

qp.jpg

well  lets say ..you got real close to it.. ( the asphalt ) a few times ... and I do love the gearing..you have.  
bowdown.gif
+5 on the rear is fun
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

But not as crazy as I thought it might be. Horrid gas mileage, but I'm not what you call a "green" guy. I burn lots of gas and go through lots of rubber! Al Gore must love me...

firedevil.gif

... WHom is taking these " photo's "...?   you have long arms ..but there not that  long..
There is almost always a "professional" photographer at trackdays selling photos.

He sets up in 2 or 3 locations each day and snaps pics of everyone going by. These shots have been shrunk down in file size, but if you click the pic and then click on it again in the next window. You can see they're quite big with excellent resolution. Not every shot is in focus, these were the best 5 of me
beerchug.gif

gtrpimp76 should be posting his up soon as well
woot.gif

Awesome! Saving for my screen saver
biggrin.gif
I can't believe you didn't scrape front body parts on that last pic. Thanks for posting them up

Back