Pahrump trackday photos!

bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Great shots and yes you are nearing the limits of lean angle on the Busa. I have been there and it is no fun.......

How's the busa compare to the 750 on track?
I love riding both bikes on the same day!

The 750 has awesome effortless brakes and I can lean a lot further in the corners on it because it has better ground clearance.

The Busa just has loads of power at any rpm and there is a perverse fun passing a 600 on the outside of a corner
whistling.gif

On the 750 I have to pass on the brakes or in the corners if someone is riding a 1000 or a Busa. But passing on the Busa is easier, I can do it driving out of corners.

The Busa does require more effort(legs) to ride fast. So when I get tired, I grab the 750 and its almost like resting. Its so much less work. And I think it uses my muscles a little differently. But whatever it is, it allows me to "rest" so I can jump back on the Busa.

Looking good dude! Great Form!

Do I see a 180 Qualifier on the rear?
Could be or a Power Race.....

Inquiring minds wanna know.....
BT002RS 180/55 on the 750 and 190/55 on the Busa.

These tires are awesome. I personally feel they're as close to a racing tire as you can get that's not a racing tire. They warm-up fast so no need for tire warmers and can handle heat cycles like a street tire.

But with the lack of grooves, I wouldn't want to try them in the rain
winkold.gif

I can't believe you didn't scrape front body parts on that last pic.
Proper suspension set-up.  Having the right springs for your weight makes a big difference in keeping the suspension from getting too compressed.

I hope you can make it to Miller this year!
thumb_up.gif

Great shots and yes you are nearing the limits of lean angle on the Busa. I have been there and it is no fun.......
Luckily right now I have a lot of confidence in not dragging hard parts. I stick my knee out, it touches down, then a go just a little bit further and that's it. But after seeing the photo, I might go just a little more as long as the surface is smooth and not bumpy.

I have no desire to lift my tires off the ground by dragging hard parts
wowold.gif

I may have to try that tire...looking at more street action on the Busa now with the R1.

And yes I am doing my best to make Miller this year and it MAY just happen......

Wow!
Nice photos and nice form, thanks for sharing.
It is cool to get pictures of yourself and start dissecting everything...

My mission?
To meet you and the West Coast crew at Barber... Labor Day'ish 2009!
thumb_up.gif

For the Barber dates, I'll get with the SoCal crew to see what's going to work for them. Since it looks like I'll be in Texas next year and in training again, time off shouldn't be too hard to get.

I may have to try that tire...looking at more street action on the Busa now with the R1.
The only thing I'm not sure about with the tire is how many miles you'll get out of it. I just don't care how long tires last as I need to make sure I'm running tires with grip for the pace I'm running. And as I burn my tires up at the track, I have no idea how many miles you can get without a trackday on them. But then again, they could last for a bunch, I just don't know.

I've been looking at that BT002RS tire for a while now and tempted to give those puppies a shot. I've been a real Qualifier fan for some time now but those bridgestones have my interest? What's the proper pressure for track use?

You should touch your slider peg on your rear set before the plastic touches on your busa? but then I'm not sure since you raise her up a bit?

Vman, I think we will be at Miller some time in May. My kid just ask today if I wanted to attend a weekend event with "AdrenalineFreaks.com" If you do head that way, drop me a PM on the dates. Same goes for you Charles!

Do convince me to try out those BT002RS tires Charles. I'm on the fence. Where to buy for best price?

Back