Pahrump trackday photos!

I've been looking at that BT002RS tire for a while now and tempted to give those puppies a shot. I've been a real Qualifier fan for some time now but those bridgestones have my interest? What's the proper pressure for track use?

You should touch your slider peg on your rear set before the plastic touches on your busa? but then I'm not sure since you raise her up a bit?

Vman, I think we will be at Miller some time in May. My kid just ask today if I wanted to attend a weekend event with "AdrenalineFreaks.com" If you do head that way, drop me a PM on the dates. Same goes for you Charles!

Do convince me to try out those BT002RS tires Charles. I'm on the fence. Where to buy for best price?
I use 36 HOT psi at the track for front and back. That equates to 29-33psi Cold in the rear and 31-34psi Cold in the front. It just depends on the temperature for that day, that's why I use HOT psi. I measure as soon as I get off the track and get my helmet off.

Best price I've found is MotoXoutlet, can't beat the price.

Try the Bt002RS. Everybody that I've recommended them to that changed to them loves them as well!

some really good looking photos there son!
thumb_up.gif
clap.gif

Well, here are a couple of mine:

Turn 7

_ML70245.jpg

_ML70246.jpg

_ML70247.jpg

_ML70194.jpg

Still have quite a few more. I'm missing some that I uploaded to photobucket. be back soon.

found some I bulk loaded to myspace. Now I'll just post ***** Charles' thread!!
firedevil.gif

ry1.jpg

Me LEADING CHARLES!!
firedevil.gif
guns.gif

(but he passes me 3 laps later....aw fooey!)

ry8.jpg

Back