Mike epps on tanks busa

Tank... you should have him spring for a new camera cause yours sucks... ;) I can c y you are his bodyguard.... thanks for the post

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Hero Tank
You said if anyone in the Detroit area rides can come to the show as your guess? I'm in Auburn Hills and I ride a 2006 LE Busa.

i see how the name "TANK" fits you. :laugh: it must be pretty cool to work for Mike. he is a great comedian.:beerchug:

i see how the name "TANK" fits you. :laugh: it must be pretty cool to work for Mike. he is a great comedian.:beerchug:

it is pretty cool for the most part. but you know every job has its ups and downs. Only time its trouble is when the fans do crazy sh**. when i was with m&m it was really crazy. it was like bodygaurding the president lol.

I still say I can take you......to lunch :thumbsup:. Haven't seen you on the board much...hope all is well with you.

hey charlie yup everything is ok but im still going threw the legal issues with my bike but hopefully it will workout. good to here from you.

hey charlie yup everything is ok but im still going threw the legal issues with my bike but hopefully it will workout. good to here from you.

I just pulled up your old frame thread....sucks that you are still going through that. :banghead: Keep fighting them.

walk softly and carry a tank behind you... worked for Patton and apparently for M. Epps :laugh:

pretty cool gig probably, I'm gonna guess you dont have a lot of issues getting your busa into the back end of a pickup....with our without a ramp :whistle:

There's some folks up your way, you should get out and ride with them if you get a chance :beerchug:

ive been tryin to find ppl out this way that are org members i cant find any lol, plz tell me who they are. and charlie yup im still fighting them over my baby i was told i need to sue them...

wow lmao. no its not nothing done to it. i only weigh 280. bench press 650lbs and a martial arts instructor

So ummm.. Just a question. When ur done riding ur bike do u have a back strap and walk around with ur bike on ur back. Lol. Im a film producer in chicago i could use a body guard like u carry my bike around for me in the mall or sumthin lol

hey guys im still fighting for my other busa. i got another one see my other thread i started winner of the strong man comp.

It might be a silly question.... But why does he need a bodyguard ?

I was recently getting a coffee and was in the queue behind an Ex-Prime minister of Australia,
and before that was stood in a bar in the UK with a bands front man who must be worth millions.
No bodyguards.

I'm not familiar with this guys work, is he controversial or in high risk areas to need guarding ?

Tony.J.

Back