Mike's gone...

CorrodedAlien

Registered
All...

Mike of Mikes Hardware died in a fatal motorcycle accident on the morning of November 18th. He was about 2 blocks from his office on the way to a customer site for the morning. I do not have all the details.

I do not know what else to say.... Thanks for all the responses and here is the info that fellow Board members have gathered. I have been way to shaken up to do more. Please go ahead and send the card to the Rollins address, his wife will get them.

Found by other board members (i'm just putting it up here as well):

http://www.smdailyjournal.org/article....D=36830

Address & Office Phone - will be diconnected 1 Dec:

Michael Chukov
MikesHardware.com
1675 Rollins Road
Suite B2
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650)548-1010

post-6-44159-img_0155__medium_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is aweful news! I don't know what else to say either.

RIP brother. See you on the other side...
sad.gif

Damn...RIP.
sad.gif

Mike's last post here on 11-6-2004

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101437396 -->

R.I.P. Michael Chukov, Burlingame, CA.

Damn SAD... His Family?

Mike's Website---About Mike'shardware

The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul:
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for your loss. I didn't know him but you know, I hope I'm doing something I enjoy when my number comes up.....

Never had the pleasure of meeting him, but I enjoyed his posts.  RIP brother, and prayers to the family. Don't know what else to say..........:(

R.I.P. Mike.

Guys, please be careful out there. I'm personally getting a little freaked out by all the motorcycle fatalities I've been hearing about lately.
I know there's a lot of things out of our control when we're riding, and that when our number is up, it's up. But please be careful. I hate hearing about motorcycle crashes
sad.gif
. Always creates a knot in my stomach....

R.I.P. Mike. Condolences to his family.

Shouldn't this be made into a sticky? Isn't this the first h.org member lost in a bike crash? It's the only one I know of since I've been here. We should set up a memorial page/link or somethin' for our fallen brother.

Also, if anyone knows how to contact his family we should see if there's anything we can do for them. Anybody actually know Mike well enough to have his family's contact info?
rock.gif

Sorry to hear this. RIP Mike and my prayers go out to his family. Good idea for the sticky BT. The other site I frequent has a Fallen Riders section...

My condolences to his family...This makes the holidays very hard for his family...Anything we can do? Did he leave any children?
sad.gif

Back