Mike epps on tanks busa

HERO TANK

Registered
hello my busa family. mike epps is here shooting a movie. for those who didnt know im his personal bodygaurd. but he ask me yesterday to take my busa for a ride arround the parking lot of the movie set. i said sure if something happens u can afford to by me a new bike lol. but he does have a harley at home. i told him its a HUGE differance getting on the fastest bike in the world from a harley. it was so funny because he didnt know how to start it at first, and emagine the things he said, i have the video of him riding but i cant get it to show. oh btw we he has a show here in detroit on the 23rd of november for anyone in detroit here that rides can come as my guess.

tanks BUSA.jpg

mike epps on tanks busa.jpg

securedownload.jpg

Cool!! :thumbsup:

For that line of work, I thought you would be bigger :laugh:

from my dunce stool via tapatalk

this is an interesting thread to follow!

how do you have your busa geared for a guy as big as you? i hope your suspension is upgraded!

wow lmao. no its not nothing done to it. i only weigh 280. bench press 650lbs and a martial arts instructor
this is an interesting thread to follow!

how do you have your busa geared for a guy as big as you? i hope your suspension is upgraded!

Just to show you how much I'm out of the loop I had to goggle Mike Epps. Did he enjoy the ride Tank ?

280/650 WOW impressive. Congrats to you on that. What do you take to get that big? Just curious I have always wanted to put on a few LBS of mussel LOL

Hero Tank! How bout Hero Battlefrickinship!
Big is something used to describe a hamburger. Your flipping a monster!
I bet your arm is bigger than my waist! I have a hydraulic lift for when I wanna move 650lbs :)

Tell me are you responsible for deciding which women get to see Mr Epps?
Betcha there's a few perks to that job.

walk softly and carry a tank behind you... worked for Patton and apparently for M. Epps :laugh:

pretty cool gig probably, I'm gonna guess you dont have a lot of issues getting your busa into the back end of a pickup....with our without a ramp :whistle:

There's some folks up your way, you should get out and ride with them if you get a chance :beerchug:

Back