2008 Busa Rumor

(VelvetJones @ Oct. 12 2006,11:23) "A badass turbocharged busa"
"Factory Turbocharged"
Ted posted pics of the dealer show in a thread a while back. If it's the same T.C. busas, they were custom jobs and NOT 08's

came from the dealer and talked to the owner. the only difference in this year busa is the colors all the colors are limited because the 08 is supposed to hit the floor in june or july.  the colors are all solid colrs with ghost decals, red blue and black. and all the frames are black  the big changes are in the 08.
lurk.gif

click here official website

(spkerhed @ Oct. 12 2006,20:17) I talked to the owner of our local dealership today about a black 07 for my wife he said dont buy just wait till june said the new busa will still be a 1300 but will be the fastest production bike again and he  wouldnt give me any more details but told me to wait again( forget that get spanked by my wife in the 1/4 I dont think so the 07 all black will do just fine)    this is no bs just what he told me
a little kinky there huh? what with the wife spanking and all....
rock.gif

j/k lol

(Cipher Complete @ Oct. 13 2006,06:15) I work in a suzuki dealer, and actually the 08 will have a jet engine. There will also be no wheels, it will just hover over the ground like the skate boards in back to the future. Of course it will have retractable wheels for slow speed cruising. The engine will be off off of a cruise missile, and there will be no clip ons, the steering will be telepathic, but you will have to buy a special helmet that reads brain waves.

all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
I got a pic of it at an anonymous location in New Mexico...

New_model.jpg

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

beerchug.gif

(thepushercg @ Oct. 13 2006,06:34) but in all reality how much stronger can these bikes get, the average hayabusa rider can not handle what she will do now.
AAAssjani.gif
Hey, I resemble that remark!

Time to start saving my money!

To buy bigger boots for all this bullshit that is.

(ks-waterbug @ Oct. 13 2006,06:08)
(Cipher Complete @ Oct. 13 2006,06:15) I work in a suzuki dealer, and actually the 08 will have a jet engine.  There will also be no wheels, it will just hover over the ground like the skate boards in back to the future.  Of course it will have retractable wheels for slow speed cruising.  The engine will be off off of a cruise missile, and there will be no clip ons, the steering will be telepathic, but you will have to buy a special helmet that reads brain waves.
I saw pics of this exact bike yesterday while visiting the local shop...... Move over Honda there's a new leader in town! Hopefully they don't procede with the plans to revamp the old Flux Capacitors  
beerchug.gif
I heard from a reliable source the the flux capacitor is being replaced by a suitcase nuke reactor...

yea, first 05 was the year, then it was the almighty 06.. then wait it was definately 07 no questions asked.. now it is positively 08.
lurk.gif

(VelvetJones @ Oct. 12 2006,22:23) I was talking to a guy that works at a suzuki dealer today. I was telling him I was thinking of a busa and he told me not to get one till late 07 when the 08's came out. Then he starts telling me that the owners of the dealership just went to some dealer show where suzuki showed off the 08 busa. He said they have a and Ill quote him here

"A badass turbocharged busa"
"Factory Turbocharged"

So I did the only thing I could do. I told him I needed pics or it didnt happen.

So I hope you guys get a good laugh at this like I did but honestly this conversation happened 100% today. He says turboed and I say bullsnockers.

-vJ-
eek2.gif

WELL I HEARD WE DIDN'T GET IT IN 07 BECAUSE THEY WERE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE FLUX CAPACITOR.
AND WERE UNABLE TO BEND THE SPACE/TIME CONTINUM.
SHOCKED.gif

I DO KNOW IT WILL BE 1400SOMETHING CC'S. BUT THAT'S ALL. BUT COCKY LOCKY(UR DEALER) IS A LIL OFF.
IF THEY HAVE THIS BIKE ALREADY UP. THEY WOULD HAVE HAD IT AT THE PARIS SHOW-WITH THE 1K. THAT'S WHAT ALL OF US KNEW & WERE EXPECTING. BUT NO BUSA, NO NEWS.

BTW I GOT MY INFO FROM A GUY WHO WORKS FOR SUZUKI(NOT A DEALER). THE SAME GUY WHO SAID...THE NEW 1K WOULD BE RELEASED NEXT YEAR. BUT NOOOOOOOOOO BUSA TIL 08.

BUT THANKS FOR THE UPDATE. AT LEAST HE'S NOT TRYING TO SELL YOU LAST YEAR'S MODEL
wink.gif

Well if it's true I will be the first one to tell ya. When Suzuki comes out with a faster bike than the BUSA it won't be the Hayabusa. They will come out with a totally different design, aerodynamics and power system. The only thing they really can do with the BUSA as we know right now is better brakes, suspension it's already a proven design and it's really not worth changing a couple of minor things that owners are'nt already changing on the BUSA'S today.. So they probably will be coming out with a totally diferent bike that will be "Hayabusa's Big Brother" Because you can't perfect what has already been perfected....

ya know... if the title was true...

2008 Busa Rumor, Dont look at me [/Quote]

then ya just shouldn't have posted it.

all_coholic.gif

Back