Mike epps on tanks busa

had to google mike epps, I just watch movies I never read the credits so had no idea who he was :laugh:

with friends like that who needs a CHL?

somethin just made me think and I had to come back and re read where you are at, I gotta ask, your not the same "Tank" thats on hardcore are you?

aaahhh I see this what you meant :laugh:

whoop_ass_inside.jpg

Got it but you need to keep the peace we all Busa lovers here :beerchug:

whoop_ass_inside.jpg

I gave up body guarding and became a truck driver... work for Dee Snider, Other rock bands, A Boxer, Some adult Models.

Dee Snider seems like he would be a hoot??

from my dunce stool via tapatalk

hey guys why bring the soldier out of a peaceful man. im not trying to prove myseif to nobody. im here to learn as much about my busa as posible and have some fun with good ppl. so keep the negative sh@# to yourself. but however if you really wanna test yourself it would be my pleasure to give you a lesson.

I certainly didn't mean anything negative by saying you were big, I'm jealous if anything. I wish I had your dedication.
Hope you didn't mean that toward me. :beerchug:

i dnt take anything i just have a huge appetite. every once in a while i might drink a proteinshake.
280/650 WOW impressive. Congrats to you on that. What do you take to get that big? Just curious I have always wanted to put on a few LBS of mussel LOL

I was just making a joke using the line from Road House. Please tell me I didn't offend you :please:

Via Tapatalk

Back