Mike epps on tanks busa

no i was talking to the one who says he can take me. lol im not offended by no one at all, i love u guys.

Dang dude i was just playing. Did you read my whole post? I said i could take you, then the bottom of it said "to lunch". Sorry if i struck a nerve, i was just trying to be a playful smartest.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

omg not you either charlie. lol i was talking to outlaw
Dang dude i was just playing. Did you read my whole post? I said i could take you, then the bottom of it said "to lunch". Sorry if i struck a nerve, i was just trying to be a playful smartest.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Well I'd take you... In the one mile DASH if you were chasing me... I wouldn't care if you were on the busa.. I'd be to scared to let you catch me.. haha... You IS one big dude.. lol.

Martial arts instructor too.. We really need to chat it up some time.. I'm both a bodyguard (no one big like Mike Epps.. and do more security work vs bodyguard) and I too teach martial arts...

Glad to have you on the site.. If ever down in the H, look us up.. We'll catch a beer.

ok sounds great i have alot of family in texas. do u know a guy name breezy he works security to he works with me and mike when we come to texas sometime
Well I'd take you... In the one mile DASH if you were chasing me... I wouldn't care if you were on the busa.. I'd be to scared to let you catch me.. haha... You IS one big dude.. lol.

Martial arts instructor too.. We really need to chat it up some time.. I'm both a bodyguard (no one big like Mike Epps.. and do more security work vs bodyguard) and I too teach martial arts...

Glad to have you on the site.. If ever down in the H, look us up.. We'll catch a beer.

chalk it up to jealousy Tank. i have a brother inlaw named Tank, he get's that crap all the time. :rollseyes:

thanks for posting up the pics.
did he like it? think he's a convert?
every rich guy needs a busa to park next to their harley. :thumbs:

ok sounds great i have alot of family in texas. do u know a guy name breezy he works security to he works with me and mike when we come to texas sometime

Name doesn't ring a bell. Well not in the security game that is. But it's possible. Lost of security here in Houston. Not a big bodyguard market though. Gotta move to Dallas or Austin for more of the full time gigs. Wouldn't mind some though. Trying to get this security company of mine off the ground.

your rite red. i think he will convert, once i take my busa to cali to ride with him im sure he will get tired of seeing tail lights lol.
chalk it up to jealousy Tank. i have a brother inlaw named Tank, he get's that crap all the time. :rollseyes:

thanks for posting up the pics.
did he like it? think he's a convert?
every rich guy needs a busa to park next to their harley. :thumbs:

Hey Tank,
Just saw that Mike Epps is coming to Huntsville Al to do a show on Nov 25th. You gonna be there with him?

Via Tapatalk

Back