Midwest Meet and Greet - August 23-25 in Midland, MI 48642

I have that weekend off so I'm going for sure. Just need to know if I can crash at your house or need to make arrangements.

I'm willing to bet I'm going to be the "young gun" at this meet too :whistle:

WTF is THAT supposed to mean?
angry-old-man.jpg

How old are you Justin? I know out of the busa guys I thought I was the youngest but I might have a couple locales stop by and they are younger than me.

Since I have already spent half of my weekends in the Midland area, I am going to try to make it up for this, as long as work doesn't foil my plans.

Munson

Is it a white gen2? Had one pass me on i75 heading south two weeks ago and been trying to figure who it was :laugh: never mind brain fart you said 06

I'm planning on coming up for this too. Looking forward to my first Busa Road Trip!!! Might follow Justin up...

My wife and I are still planning on riding up. I just hope we're strong enough to make such an epic ride. Gonna be rough logging all those miles.

unfortunately i will not be able to make it either. Just too far and not enough time to get off work. I cant....errr wont wont drive 1000+ miles just to leave in 24 hours for another 1000+ mile ride. sorry guys. If it were in St. Louis or somewhere closer i would be there. This mng is more like north east instead of Mid west. I hope you all have a great time. Really wish i could have made it happen.:cry:

I am also out. Working 7 days a week now. Slave driver for a boss.

Back