Midwest Meet and Greet - August 23-25 in Midland, MI 48642

Sweet glad you will make it. You going to trailer it up and ride it around or just show it off to everyone

Oh you didn't hear? He's giving drag racing lessons and we all get to practice on his bike!

Such a great guy, I know why everyone says such great things about him! :beerchug:

Sweet glad you will make it. You going to trailer it up and ride it around or just show it off to everyone

Haha I don't have a show bike dude. It's most definitely a street bike, just don't be mad at me when you can't hear anything haha. I just like having the back-up plan with the trailer.... just in case:laugh:

We need to have this in Appleton at my house next year. We can invade WIR dragstrip and have some fun. Lots of cool stuff to see and do where I live. Green Bay is not far away either. Would be fun. I have a huge basement for lots of people to crash. 4 bed room house 2.5 baths with lots of room and a good size driveway and garage. Let me know for next year and we can plan it.

We need to have this in Appleton at my house next year. We can invade WIR dragstrip and have some fun. Lots of cool stuff to see and do where I live. Green Bay is not far away either. Would be fun. I have a huge basement for lots of people to crash. 4 bed room house 2.5 baths with lots of room and a good size driveway and garage. Let me know for next year and we can plan it.

Sounds like it wil be in Wisconsin again next year in Appleton.

OK guys only another 5 weeks so I need a list of who's showing up. And how many old farts are staying at my house. Like I said before I took Friday and Monday off of work so if you want to show up early or leave late your more than welcome to. Message me for my address and number.

BDB
Aaron

I'm 983 miles out. I'm going to try like hell to get there. I missed out last year. You guys stink that you are all so stinking far away. I can get Friday and Monday off so I have travel time. Farthest I have ridden is 1500 miles in a little over 48 hours. Maybe I can meet up with someone half way and trailer from there or ride together. I'm located in Wichita, ks.gonna have room for me if I ride all that way.

I have that weekend off so I'm going for sure. Just need to know if I can crash at your house or need to make arrangements.

I'm willing to bet I'm going to be the "young gun" at this meet too :whistle:

Back