Midwest Meet and Greet - August 23-25 in Midland, MI 48642

I have been through chicago before. Not concerned with that just hate paying the tolls. Might have to check my vacation status and i would like to go around the top at some point.

The ferry is fun I have done it one way then cruised around. The bike is free on certain dates/time frames. Cost for the traveler(s) is on the web site. Google Lake Express Milwaukee.

I have been through chicago before. Not concerned with that just hate paying the tolls. Might have to check my vacation status and i would like to go around the top at some point.

We go downtown when we go. No tolls. Let me know either way, we'll all ride together if possible!

No clue. That's like a decade away for me. LOL I'm a day before we go type planner. :laugh:

I'm still planning on it. Let me know if you have room, or I'll stay in a hotel, either way makes no difference to me....

So who all still plans and coming?
How many plan on hotel and who do I need to board at my house?

Where is it at? I was too lazy to read the older posts:laugh:. I stay in Chicago, IL so if it's close enough I'll be there. It would be nice to mett some org members and go on some group rides.:beerchug:

I'm still planning on it. Let me know if you have room, or I'll stay in a hotel, either way makes no difference to me....

Well I need a list so I know how many people. I'm going going through some crap in my life but want to still meet everyone. I know for sure I have couches but not sure if I will have my spare bedrooms available. I have enough room to pitch tents and I might be able to borrow a fifth wheel for the weekend

I'm still planning on being there. All I need is floor space for a blow up mattress. If there's not enough room I can split a roll with someone if they want. I won't know if I can get Friday off untill the week before.

Not sure who you will share a roll with but you welcome to try lol I should have enough space for that. Just to let everyone know I took that Friday and Monday off. So if you want to come early or leave a day late your more then welcome to

Back