Man I LIKE THESE 2 WEAPONS

is that a 3"? i like the SA 1911's too... cylinder and slide makes a nice piece from their gi model.

sweet gun, when i bought that 5" i went in to buy a 4" smith pd. they sold it right before i walked in and i traded about 1200 in guns for it and 200 cash :laugh:

I sleep next to my XD40 every night. Its the only one I own, buttery smooth!

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

is that a 3"? i like the SA 1911's too... cylinder and slide makes a nice piece from their gi model.

sweet gun, when i bought that 5" i went in to buy a 4" smith pd. they sold it right before i walked in and i traded about 1200 in guns for it and 200 cash :laugh:

I am guessing that is a question for me.

It is a 3.5" ultra compact from Springfield Armory. If you buy them now a days it will have a ambidexterous safety. Something that I don't need and it adds another snag point for your clothes.

I am guessing that is a question for me.

It is a 3.5" ultra compact from Springfield Armory. If you buy them now a days it will have a ambidexterous safety. Something that I don't need and it adds another snag point for your clothes.

yes it was and i agree on the safeties. never understood the point of the huge extended widened ambi safeties on a carry gun...
thanks btw

Back