You've been in Iraq too long when...

LOL sorry to hear about that. But i thank you and every soldier out here for protecting my a$$. People don't realize how much freedom they have in the U.S. we just got word today that now they are going to start going back to being strict at Baghdad airport. Which means they have every right to arrest and potentially kill you for having **** if found. Thats just dang crazy!

i hear you on that dwell time waiver!! they make you feel like **** if you dont sign if and if you do sign it then your family makes you feel like ****... career or family.. its up to you! because 3 deployments isnt enough (even though your 1SG has only done one)... you are a punk if you dont sign it!!

All i did was sign a one year contract they asked me if i wanted to sign for another year and i was like ehhhhh. im gonna take a break! Go ride my baby then in the winter maybe come back! LOL

Yeah it does and the countdown take forever. LOL i started counting from day one and then i was like wow i don't wanna get my happiness down already! lol At first its like this is ok then your like dang i miss my family and i miss my bike and friends :( But it is almost over! Well for me and Nick7 and you not to far off :beerchug:

Well at least your 1SG has a deployment under his belt! This Top's first and you can tell because he has no feild leadership skills! well any leadership skill for that matter. It does suck how they try to make you feel like **** if you dont sign it. I told Top look man I have only been home for 6 months and you want me to leave next month... when was the last time you were gone for 15 months? Bad idea!! But some how they talked me into it and that only makes things even hard when comming home bc the wife has been on her own for damn near 3 1/2 years now with me only being home for 6 months. I dont run **** at my house now she pretty much does it all. Still have no clue why she puts up with me lol!!

when the incomming alram goes off and you close your blind and door so people think you went to the bunker

Guilty as charged bro. :rofl:

I hear you Nick... lots of people going through that.. my wife has 2 deployments to her name so she understands how it goes.. she is guard NOW... quit the active stuff because of all the trips over here between us... married 6 years and have only lived togeher about 1/2 that... just one of those things I guess.... you get used to Yahoo! Marriage i guess.... still though- we get to do some of the coolest **** ever right? I mean, where else can you drive around town shooting MK19 rounds off and **** like a few years ago...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh get the hell back home and get on the bike and go for a short run... :cheerleader::bowdown:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..... :thumbsup:

I just spent about 20 hours packing up my room! How do I collect so much stuff over a year? It was all stuff I didnt need either!!!!

you know youve been in iraq too long when your back at home and run out of toilet paper and start looking for wagbags.....

the incoming one so true :laugh::laugh:

Back