You've been in Iraq too long when...

yah i wont be either... i leave the first week of november.. ... well i MIGHT see a little bit..

btw the rocket last night was a 107mm.. landed by the palace.. no one hurt so nothing but a fireworks show

i think we will see a little bit more now that we got more troops in the compund. I think they think more people in an area more deaths if we fire this rocket in there! Dumb A$$'s.

Oh and i will be suiting up tommorw morning if i see a dust storm!

DSCN2511.jpg

I LOVE IT!! :laugh::laugh:

Its getting nasty out right now.. might just want to go ahead and put all that on... I dont mind the dust tho.. keeps the heat down ya know?

Ill take dirty and sandy @ 105 degrees over clean and sweaty @ 118 degrees... lol

They said two things are causing all this dust this year-

1. Dryest year in the last ten.
2. Apparently the Turks are daming up the Tigris and thats causing less water for the farms in the N & NW which is turning them to dust.. and everytime the wind blows... here we go! Ive never seen a summer like this over here... normally i dont expect anything but sunshine from June-September.

I was just over there at the PX not ten minutes ago.. i almost stopped and got some subway ehehe...

Doesnt even look that close to the sunny nice day you have in those pics now :)

You beat me to it ehehe.. ill post a pic from over here later... cant do it from this computer.

Well you ain't kidding about that i have to put some on before work after lunch and then shower right after work and i still smell after a hot day!

Yah.. that stuff is worthless if you do anything outside for longer that about 5 minutes... luckily im not a stinky guy... some OTHER people around here I cant speak for...

Oh seriously dude. We got this guy who sweats in about anything i mean he could be in front of an AC and he smells like straight skunk by 9 and we start working at 6 am and we work 12's if not more and OMG i have to leave the room cause he stinks so dang bad!

Damn Snipper hill and this weather!!! Josh you messed up letting me know we can get on this site on the NIPPR side!! Know what I am doing tonight at work. The weather is hitting us hard here bc you know we are out in the country... and the place has blown up! not by the AIF but bc we pulled out of the cities so many more troops!! I saw that storyboard on the rocket it didnt seem to do much damage.

I guess they have a concert tonight of like 5 women wearing next to nothing singing and dancing. And i heard there were a lot of sexual jokes at this as well. A buddy went to the conert last night in liberty but they are playing tonight at vicotry! im not going im gonna go to bed early tonight! :cheerleader: Well at least after i play some COD:WAW

Back