You've been in Iraq too long when...

Sounds good Nick.. November for me... like I said.. east coast in Feb.

Projekt.. ya i know where you were at... you and I have probably met and didnt know if because I used to go in that building every now and then for help. Did you play poker at MWR on Friday nights?

Busa-Josh, Nick7, and Projekt . . .I think about you all over there every day! I can only imagine what you go through every day, for that matter, every hour, every minute. I am humbled and honored for your service. Thanks for the humor!

Keep your Spirits soaring, waiting for the wind . . . and know there are Patriots here thinking of you!

Know that the American Flag and POW/MIA Flag both fly every day at my home and will until all my Freedom Fighters come home!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Thanks everyone for your support! I hope these made you all chuckle a lil bit... I am sure some did not make any sence at all too!

:thumbsup:Yeah those are pretty funny. I am over at F2 Camp Liberty. We had for like a week straight of sand storms not bad but constant to where i had to wear a bandana over my face. Thanks for the laugh with those thoughts!

2akro, F2?? Firestation 2 or something else?

Boostinscooby is over there on Pad 14 I think he said.... at the ASP.

yep , nose is still bleeding !:poke: glad their gone for a while , enjoy .
:thumbsup:yeah those are pretty funny. I am over at f2 camp liberty. We had for like a week straight of sand storms not bad but constant to where i had to wear a bandana over my face. Thanks for the laugh with those thoughts!

2akro, F2?? Firestation 2 or something else?

Boostinscooby is over there on Pad 14 I think he said.... at the ASP.

NO F2 is the site in Baghdad that i am at. F1 is considered Camp Liberty: F2 is Camp Victory and F3 is conidered Camp Stryker.

But on F2 I am a mechanic at Pad 7 with the 317th!:beerchug:

NO F2 is the site in Baghdad that i am at. F1 is considered Camp Liberty: F2 is Camp Victory and F3 is conidered Camp Stryker.

But on F2 I am a mechanic at Pad 7 with the 317th!:beerchug:
oh. hmm.. spent 2.5 years of my life here and never heard of that lol... im on slaye.. right through the tunnel from you. where is pad 7? i know pad 7 on liberty...

last trip i lived in dodge city for a while and then redleg. you near there?

I wish someone on the org is on speicher... I have so much crap that I am not sending home they could just have!

lol.. but speicher is sooooo out of the way you hillbilly... you guys arent even in the war.... i mean its like summer vacation there!! j/k ehehe nothing but love man. wish i was leaving in august.. you on a 12 or 15 mo dep?

I got lucky this time and only 12... yeah trust me I know this deployment has been so boring... 1 IED and SAF a couple times in a year? I am used to those numbers a week before! How did you get a school date for BNCOC? I emailed the school manager and have yet to hear anything back!

I actually have no idea how i got a date.. i think my bde got me signed up. i was going to contact branch manager about it because the FY 10 dates just came out.. but then i got an ATRS email a few nights ago. .. im actually trying to get another date now...

try your branch manager under assignments i think they can help... its hard to get later phases done if you havent atleast done phase I tho.. do you have common core done? .. ive been trying to get last phase done for 3 years.. damn deployments and now this super boring deployment!!

yeah trust me I know this deployment has been so boring... 1 IED and SAF a couple times in a year? I am used to those numbers a week before!

and i hear you.. i haven seen much this year.. only when i was slumming around in Sadr City on the east side for a while.. its still pretty noisy there.. but otherwise been very quiet... wierd walking around not worrying that im going to be hit in the head with something all the time ya know?

yeah I know how deployments can F up some schools. Yeah I did phase 1 on block leave before this one just to find out you can do it out here! I just found that out today that they offer phase 1 here on speicher at the ed center... found that kinda odd but i am sure it will help out some like us to seem to stay deployed.

Sounds good Nick.. November for me... like I said.. east coast in Feb.

Projekt.. ya i know where you were at... you and I have probably met and didnt know if because I used to go in that building every now and then for help. Did you play poker at MWR on Friday nights?

No poker, but I was a regular at Karaoke on Thursday nights.

Back