You've been in Iraq too long when...

yeah I know how deployments can F up some schools. Yeah I did phase 1 on block leave before this one just to find out you can do it out here! I just found that out today that they offer phase 1 here on speicher at the ed center... found that kinda odd but i am sure it will help out some like us to seem to stay deployed.

yea i was going to tell you that if you said you hadn't done phase 1 first.. i had some junior SSGs goto phase 1 up there in speicher a few months back..

oh. hmm.. spent 2.5 years of my life here and never heard of that lol... im on slaye.. right through the tunnel from you. where is pad 7? i know pad 7 on liberty...

last trip i lived in dodge city for a while and then redleg. you near there?

Yeah 2.5 years is a long a$$ time bro. And i am assuning you meant slayer??? And if thats the case i know where you are at. I am by the Dagger Inn Defac which is by tigerland. But i have heard of dodge city all the time can't place it where it is physicaly at though. You know where they have all the big concerts in front of the Liberty PX i live by there. By radar hill. Any of that sound familiar? Or even by "Z" lake. I am around that area!

And Nick7 I had a few friends that were at speicher (c-1) but worked for a company called LSI.

2akro, yea i know where you are on liberty. the 2.5 years have been split up between this deployment and my second one.. living and working on both vic and slayer. i goto liberty about once a week.. i got some teams over there at the HBCT HQ for 2/1... and of course i gotta goto the PX since you folks have all the good stuff while we have nothing over here but a stupid green beans!! :moon:

I am right by the LSI compound... Even I know where radar hill is and I have only ran a few CLP's down there!

Yah its kind of hard to miss ehehe.. one of only two hills in all of baghdad! (the other being sniper hill)

yea i hear yah.. its the biggest rip in the country.. the net they sell on the JSS's and COPs around baghdad is only $55 a month and its twice as fast... sniper hill was way worse in 06-08... we used jackal wireless then.. it was better.. donno how sniper hill took over... it stated here in slayer and blew up to the rest of the country.. i dont get it.. they suck.

i've got a good friend that is worth your time , find the triple canopy compound and ask for jessie chavez . Tell the guards and whoever is at the gate fast eddy sent you his way . They'll let you in and he'll appreciate anything you dont need . If you need his email just p.m. Me . We just set up yalls perimeter . Jessie is the p.m. And he runs the whole show . Later
i wish someone on the org is on speicher... I have so much crap that i am not sending home they could just have!

yeah its 95 a month here for a hard wire that goes to a 55 dollar box that plugs into the wall and slow as a leg!

forget the last post , westley " mute " mcgrier is there and jessie is down the road , sorry bout that . just ask for mute and tell him fast eddy sent ya .

not really , i thought is was a little place . We made a drop at your main gate then headed back to the i'z . Looked like some old housing , look for all the ugandians in tents .

dogon small world aint it? more forum members in Iraq than in the states... oh our poor poor busa's :(

yah $95 here for the sniper hilll stupid slow too... the box is in the next room.. i just had my S6 folks run me a hard cable... see im kind of used to slow.. i live on in the country outside of fort hood and i have satellite internet there (cant get cable) .. sniperhill is only a little slower ehehe...

:rofl: at the "Marines saying Hooah" we did that **** all the time. Drove out OIC nuts. My favorite was shouting NAVY SEALS and then doing something completely retarded like jumping off a roof or diving behind the sandbags. Oh and the random "rangers lead the way hooah"

Oorah was just way too boring.

i hear that... when im being real dismissive with someone and i walk away from them my line is 'stay army go navy oorah...' :beerchug:

:thumbsup: Great thread for many reasons, gives us civilians a look into what kind crap you guys deal with everyday.

Thanks Busa-josh, Nick7:thumbsup:

My internet out here in liberty sucks ass but we have cable internet at work and man is that fast and FREE! And when i get back to my place the internet is $65 for some slow a$$ never working corect logs you off every 40 minuet BULL CRAP. And we go through MIT for our internet. I have heard they have stolen a few peoples credit card numbers and went on a spending spree!

But next time you are over my busa-josh way let me know i will try and make it over maybe grab a bite to eat! And Nick7 if you head this way i will buy you a dinner as well. LOL

sounds like a plan bro- Nick... you gonna make it down to baghdad before your exit strategy kicks in?

Back