You've been in Iraq too long when...

Damn Snipper hill and this weather!!! Josh you messed up letting me know we can get on this site on the NIPPR side!! Know what I am doing tonight at work. The weather is hitting us hard here bc you know we are out in the country... and the place has blown up! not by the AIF but bc we pulled out of the cities so many more troops!! I saw that storyboard on the rocket it didnt seem to do much damage.

Ehehe... you didnt know you could get here on NIPR?? thats how i found this site! Yea the weather is nasty... i guess for the next 3-5 days.... but it keeps the heat down!!

You are on night shift yea? SO you have nothing to do but read story boards and cruise the .ORG eh??

I just look at the org after work until you told me we could get it on NIPPR! But yeah I am an LNO for a birgade at Q West so I dont do much at all at night. Speaking of work I think its time for a green beans run!!

2AKRO.... I will be up in northern Ohio with a day at ceader point in there too from the 14th to the 18th of September! We will def have to get together and ride while I am up there to get away from the family for a bit!

Yeah not a problem when ever you want my number just let me know. And you ever been to Cedar Point? If not lets just say you are in for a treat!

I will be bringing the bike! I try not to go anywhere with out lol... I have been to ceader point but its been a while... Cant wait only a few more weeks!

Well a lot has prolly changed since you been there last. And i would never recomend going to cedar point on your bike cause if you aren't wore out from all the walking around and riding then you didn't get out and ride all the rides. To be honest you can't ride all the rides in one day. They now have Maverick the first INVERTED DIVE it is a 95 degree drop and it is crazy as all get out. They have this ride called Top Thrill Dragster. The body looks like a Top Fuel Drag car and holds i wanna say 20 people you sit at a christmas tree and they do the traditional yellow yellow yellow green and then it launches you from 0-120 in like 3 seconds if that then you go op about (i think around 400 feet) in the air and then come back down the other side it is a rush i tell you! Oh and you twist going up the incline as well as twist going back down. AHHHHHH I can't wait till i get back home to go. And thats a good time to go cause school should be started again and the lines shouldn't be that long.

And thats cool about the bike cause if not i had a spare bike you coulda rode. But here is my number 419-304-8120 the phone is currently off due to me being in Iraq. But it will be activated again come August 17th!

Cool i just programed your number in my phone... I cannot wait for this trip! The bike will be on a trailer so we will just take the truck to the park. I cannot wait to hit some of those new rides!

You should come to the bash too in september! I have always wanted to ride deals gap and now I get to do that with a lot of other busa's!

grr you punks going home early!! i havent even done R&R and you will both be home.. eheh... well if i wouldnt have waited until the last minute for R&R...

aint nothing wrong til waiting til last min for r and r... thats when I put in for it but left in oct last year! It sucked

I might just go to the bash i haven't really looked at the info yet but i prolly should are you leaving for it from northern ohio? Or are you leavng from your place?

Just seach bash 2009 and there is one that says fall bash who is going? all the info is there along with a link to deals gap

yeah oct until now.. youre pulling a 10 month straight trip too... i did 11 last trip with the extension and 10 this time... just gets mentally exhausting after about 8 months now im really feeling it... no days off!

I hear you on the no days off! I like how other branches do shorter trips with no r and r... 8 months would do it bc thats when I start going crazy and my brain is fried!

Yeah i hear you on the 12-14 hour days and 7 days a week that stuff got to me about 4 months in i wasn't working before i came over here and boy it took me a while to even stay up past 30 min from when i got home from work. LOL im used to it now i work 12-4 sleep about 4-5 and im good!

I hear you on the no days off! I like how other branches do shorter trips with no r and r... 8 months would do it bc thats when I start going crazy and my brain is fried!

Are you sure it was being over that made you start going crazy or were you crazy before coming over. LOL:whistle:

Pretty sure my crazyness started when I signed that damn dwell time waiver! I still hear about that from the wife!

Back