Research shows that there are 7 kinds of sex.

gurrera

Registered
The 1st kind of sex is called: Smurf Sex. * This kind of sex happens when
you first meet someone, and you both have sex until you are blue in the face.

The 2nd kind of sex is called: Kitchen Sex. * This is when you have been
with your partner for a short time, and you are so needy you will have sex
anywhere, even in the kitchen.

The 3rd kind of sex is called: Bedroom Sex. This is when you have been with
your partner for a long time, your sex has gotten routine, and you usually have
sex only in your bedroom.

The 4th kind of sex is called: Hallway Sex * This is when you have been with
your partner for too long. When you pass each other in the hallway you both say
'Screw you.'

The 5th kind of sex is called: Religious Sex. * This means you get Nun in
the morning, Nun in the afternoon, and Nun at night. (Very Popular)

The 6th kind is called Courtroom Sex. * This is when you cannot stand your
wife any more. She takes you to court and screws you in front of everyone.

And; Last, but not least, The 7th kind of sex is called: Social Security
Sex. You get a little each month, but not enough to enjoy yourself.

Sam

Been with the same girl for 30 years and still stuck in smurf sex. What am I doing wrong

:laugh:

Sir, either you are a liar or you never let you wife eat the wedding cake :laugh:

BTW, what's that Cessna you got in your avatar?

Sir, either you are a liar or you never let your wife eat the wedding cake :laugh:

BTW, what's that Cessna you got in your avatar?

"Eat the wedding cake"...That's funny. I never believed in that myth. I wasn't lying, but maybe exaggerated a tad. I will admit there are routine times but the majority of times it's GREAT. It takes a lot of work and a kinky horndog mind but it's definitely worth it. Don't worry, nothing illegal (well at least in most states) :laugh:

Oh, and the Cessna, that's my mistress, Angela. She's a 182 and, as I've mentioned before, sleeps with my Busa (named Ilsa). Maybe another kinky thing going on in the hangar? :whistle:

That 182 will haul anything you can put into it. What year? I had a chance at buying a mint '56 182 with a 3-bladed prop and a huge motor. Great airplane but the fuel cost would have been really high. But, makes a great jump plane!

My wife's the pilot; at the moment we have a '46 Taylorcraft and a Sonex....want to sell Taylorcraft.

That 182 will haul anything you can put into it. What year? I had a chance at buying a mint '56 182 with a 3-bladed prop and a huge motor. Great airplane but the fuel cost would have been really high. But, makes a great jump plane!

My wife's the pilot; at the moment we have a '46 Taylorcraft and a Sonex....want to sell Taylorcraft.

First, my apologies to the OP for thread jacking.

The 182 is a great plane but you're right about the fuel costs. I haven't been flying that much lately. Mine is a '76. My first plane was a '41 Taylorcraft I bought when I was 19. I loved that plane too but couldn't fit the whole family in it when the kids came along. My wife keeps talking about finding it and buying it back. I just don't have room for a third plane in the hangar. My other plane is a '57 Tri-Pacer I inherited from my Dad. What engine do you have in your T-Craft and does it have an electrical system and a starter?

OK, a little tie-in to the original topic...Airplane sex. Any mile high club members?

Back