Research shows that there are 7 kinds of sex.

First, my apologies to the OP for thread jacking.

The 182 is a great plane but you're right about the fuel costs. I haven't been flying that much lately. Mine is a '76. My first plane was a '41 Taylorcraft I bought when I was 19. I loved that plane too but couldn't fit the whole family in it when the kids came along. My wife keeps talking about finding it and buying it back. I just don't have room for a third plane in the hangar. My other plane is a '57 Tri-Pacer I inherited from my Dad. What engine do you have in your T-Craft and does it have an electrical system and a starter?

OK, a little tie-in to the original topic...Airplane sex. Any mile high club members?

A '41 would be rare. Continental A-65, 536 SMOH, 1096 TTAF. Fully restored Dec 98; won Sun n Fun best of show in '99. New wing tanks put in this last year. Air driven alternator, and HAND CRANK. Full logbooks from build date in '46. Tell your wife for $25K it's hers :thumbsup:

This is still on OP, it's just that when you get older, the 7 kinds of sex become, Motorcyle sex, Airplane Sex, Gun Sex, etc., etc....:rofl:

IMG_6162.jpg

IMG_6166.jpg

IMG_6171.jpg

She's a beauty. I sure wish I had more room in my hangar. I actually miss hand-propping a plane and I really miss tailwheel flying.

Well...if you know anyone that might want to buy it, send them my way!!!

Back