you might be a redneck if

kkattan

Donating Member
Registered
started a list, just for fun.. please add to it.

YOU might be a hayabusa neck if......
if everytime "your page not found" when trying to log in to hayabusa.org your heart starts pounding and you freak out.

if during family holidays, you spend more time on the hayabusa.org then with family members in the den

you can personally name over 10 board members by their first name.

you found your best friend from hayabusa.org

you get your daily news from hayabusa.org

you get advice about your significant other from hayabusa.org

as soon as something great happens to you, the first people you tell are the hayabusa.org people.

when something bad happens to you, the first people to know is hayabusa.org

one of your main goals in life is to make it to then next posting level status

if you ever gotten fired or warned at work about visiting hayabusa.org

If you cussed out the computer and hayabusa.org because the pic your trying to attach wouldn't work, but it was smaller than 409600bytes

you're logged on hayabusa.org on christmas eve or christmas

if your average daily port is above 1

You were out in the garage last night at 11:30 where it was 10 degrees trying to install the new parts that came yesterday and you can't ride it again till the ground thaws in three months...

This is very funny and oh so true. I guess I am a Hayabusa-neck.

I guess for a girl I can add:

You don't have to think twice before you decide on a new mod instead of a new purse.

Suffer thru a ride in below freezing temps just so you can make thru the winter.

your home page is set to hayabusa.org

you have considered naming one your childrend or pet after your sign on name.

your wife has threatened to divorce you because you spend more time on hayabusa.org then with her.

You carress your Busa more than your partner...
wow.gif

when u take the busa out for a ride and ur partner thinks u were out with another female. , since u were gone for so looooong. but only if she knew how much i love to riding her ( and i mean the busa )

The Fiance / Girlfriend gets upset when you come over to the house & the very first thing you do is Log into Hayabusa.org

You spend more time hitting the "Refresh" button on your browser while on this forum, than time spent walking the Dog each day.

You have more pictures of other member's bikes, than you do of your own wife/ Fiance or Girlfriend - on your computer.

You spend more time browsing the "For Sale" section of this site looking for goodies, than you do actually purchasing work clothes or items for the house Non-Hayabusa related.

1 or more items of your clothing have "Hayabusa" or "Kanji" on them.

You wake up in a cold sweat, wondering if someone posted something in the for sale section that you have been looking for & cant bare to think that Nitrousjunkie has purchased it 30 seconds after the item was listed....Sorry NJ...lol
tounge.gif

When being pulled over by the Cops, you quickly utter the words "Hayabusa.Org", in Hopes the Cop is a member, and will let ya off becuase you both voted the same way on a particular poll.

Your Kids know how to spell and properly say Hayabusa before they can tie their own shoes, or tell time.

You have 1 or more Kanji or Falcon Tattoos.

You spend more $$$ per month on H.org raffels than you do on personal hygiene products.

Back