you might be a redneck if

you have considered naming one your childrend or pet after your sign on name.
Named a pit bull "Busa"
super.gif

you count down the new year on hayabusa.org

come on people.. its 11:55pm and 39 people logged in..

ha ha.. who need NY times square..
we should do our own countdown ...

you take a laptop into the garage so you can check on the post while you work on the bike and ask questions while you work.

you take a laptop into the garage so you can check on the post while you work on the bike and ask questions while you work.
Yup. Everyone thought I was crazy when I was having my alarm problems, and when my Brother asked if he could help, I said yeah....go get your laptop!

Yup.  Everyone thought I was crazy when I was having my alarm problems, and when my Brother asked if he could help, I said yeah....go get your laptop!
ha ha.. time for video conferences ?
Wouldn't that be nice... Hey, who's Alan.....Just kidding, I saw the other thread....
Sorry to poke fun.
thumbs-up.gif

Yup.  Everyone thought I was crazy when I was having my alarm problems, and when my Brother asked if he could help, I said yeah....go get your laptop!
ha ha.. time for video conferences ?
Wouldn't that be nice... Hey, who's Alan.....Just kidding, I saw the other thread....
Sorry to poke fun.  
thumbs-up.gif
its cool..
smile.gif

you are forced to make one of your news resolution is to spend less time on hayabusa.org
smile.gif

You are more interested in the results of a .org raffle that the actual lottery.
You have a stronger opinion about whether there should be a smack shack forum than where you should eat dinner.
Your wife or girlfriend has to get a .org screenname just to have a meaningful discussion with you.
Whos we talking about DD?
tounge.gif

Your wife or girlfriend has to get a .org screenname just to have a meaningful discussion with you.

UMMMM Hello!!! Why do you think I became a member here??!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You jump out of bed at 3 am when you here the alarm chirp on your bike, only to find it was a cat.

But you cant get your ass outta bed before 9am for any other reason?
laugh.gif

man you ppl are addicted you would never catch me doing the things you are doing, like working on the Busa while you should be on the couch with your knee proped up because your ACL is not attached to anything. or that H.org finds out things b4 ppl that sit next to you at work do, and in my case its my dad.

crap I guess I am that bad
laugh.gif

You might be a Hayabusa neck if...........

Wait one min my wife is yelling for me from the den

Hey what do you know its a boy
face7.gif

Back