Armed Man in Bulldozer

reminds me of that dude in the forces in LA that snapped and went on a rampage with a tank in the streets of LA.

Well, I'll tell ya Folks, DO NOT MESS WITH COLORADO!!!  They say don't mess with Texas,  HA...  We Colorado Folks come prepared...
smile.gif

OK it's still a kinda sad event yeah, but lets get a round of applause for sticking it to the man, and not just rolling over...  Unless it's with a D-8 CAT that is...  

Now the SWAT teams are going to have to start carrying around Some Anti-Tank weapons as well...  I would think that SWAT would already have a .50 with SLAP rounds but I guess not.  The .50 With SLAP ammo would have punched through his armor, even with the concrete fill... More than Likely...  A good 10 foot section of Det Cord would have opened it up as well... Like a Can O Sardines...  

My Bro still in Colorado Called me and alerted me to this as it was going down.  Pretty wild stuff...

.50 SLAP Ammo.
Velocity: 3985 feet per second
Maximum effective range: 4921.5 feet (1500 meters) against 3/4" High Hard Armor (HHA)

And yeah, HHA is far more difficult to defeat than Plate steel and Concrete...

I don't condone this poor guy's actions,but I do understand how someone can be pushed to snap like that.Too bad he took his own life.

Muah ha ha!!! this post shows one thing. Almost everyone, whether they agree or disagrees understands it.

What that means is that most of us can relate, meaning most of us has almost been pushed to that brink ourselves.

Just like I stated earlier, it is in all of us, we all have the potential to do something like this. It just takes the right place, the right time, the right a$$hole to set things in motion

I've heard rumors of videos of this are on the net... anyone know anything about this?

Muah ha ha!!! this post shows one thing. Almost everyone, whether they agree or disagrees understands it.

What that means is that most of us can relate, meaning most of us has almost been pushed to that brink ourselves.

Just like I stated earlier, it is in all of us, we all have the potential to do something like this. It just takes the right place, the right time, the right a$$hole to set things in motion
I agree with you Thrasher, but what seperates us from them is our ability to supress those feelings and control them. Because think about, if everyone blew up over feelings of being short changed and wrong, there wouldn't be much left of this country...... just my 2 cents.

It is not a matter of what separates us from them. We are all the same, just of each have different fuses. Some are real long, some are real short.

As you get older the fuse gets shorter ( at least it seems that way in the circle of people I know).

I can tell you from my own experience. Myself and most of my friends included. When I was 20 I used to take a lot more crap than I do now at 42.

And most of my friends around my age are the same way, you get to a point in life that you get tried of being f'd with. Most of the time when you are younger you are not tired of peoples crap.

Case in point, this guy was what? 57 years old?

I know I am getting pissed at being screwed by high gasoline prices, and high everything else. it seems every time I turn around some one is trying to stick their fricken hands in my pocket for more money. I get solicitors calling my house on a regular basis. They are nice at first, but then when you tell them no you are not giving them your money they get rude.

I am done with them, when I was younger I used to be polite, I would end up being on the phone with these a$$holes for 20 30 minutes.

I am tired of it, I don’t care any more, they can kiss my a$$, when someone calls now, if they are a solicitor, I politely say I am not interested, if they keep talking I either just hang up, or I tell them to take me off their call list then I hang up.

I don’t get angry any more, I don’t get frustrated, I just don’t care about their feelings so I just hang up.

I used to never just hang up on anyone, but now, I don’t care who it is. If someone is on a phone saying something I don’t feel like hearing, I rack the phone piece.

Another persons life also does not mean as much to me as it used to when I was younger. I am a Christian and I believe in God, but I really feel if push came to shove and I was required to take someone’s life to defend my own or my families, I am confident I could do it without batting an eye or feeling bad.

When I was younger, I don’t think I could take another life as easily without feeling some kind of remorse, even if it was justified. Now.. just doesn’t seem to matter as much.

I am not a bad a$$, I don’t consider myself a tough guy, I think I am a person that would bend over backwards to help anyone that “deserved†it. But in the same breath, the older I get, the less time I have on this planet, the more I realize that, and the less time I wish to waste and stupid people and useless endeavors.
And I don’t like being f’d with and if I am being f’d with, I will do whatever in my means to stop it.

Any other old farts want to chime in here?
smile.gif

Back