Lost My Partner Yesterday!  :(

I'm so sorry to hear that. Pets become such a huge part of our lives.

Prayers sent to you and your family kat! So sorry for your loss!

I'm sorry for your loss. She lived a meaningful and dignified life, even if she wasn't impressed with her celebrity company in that third pic. Beautiful dog.

Beautiful Dog. One of the handlers worked one in our local Sheriffs department that look very much like Mirza. I believe it was a Belgian Malinois (maybe also called a Belgian Shepherd) as well. It was a fantastic K9 Officer. It would work harder and play harder than any K9 I have seen yet change mode instantly on command. Its instincts were downright eerie.

RIP Mira, you made quite an impact while you were here.

sad.gif
RIP Mirza
sad.gif

sad.gif

Sorry for the loss.

Oh, and keep your head down on any future VP hunting trips.

Katman, Im sorry to hear about your loss. I understasnd about how it fills to lose a loved pet but in your case it was a co-worker. Sorry to hear about your loss
sad.gif

sorry for your loss. It looks like she had a great life and made a great partner! Have you read the book "Rescuing Sprite"? It is a great book written by Mark Levin.

Sorry to hear that bro, looks like she lived a good life with you though
bowdown.gif

Sorry to hear it. I've got working dog handlers in the family (Brevard County, Miami Dade County Sheriffs), very hard when you loose a K-9.

Thanks to all, your sentiments are greatly appreciated! My wife and I have enjoyed reading every ones responce!

Back