Lost My Partner Yesterday!  :(

katman

Registered
I lost my K-9 partner yesterday to cancer. Mirza was a 10 year old Belgian Malonise. As K-9 instructor I have worked with Mirza for 9 years and she has been my partner for the past 4 years. Mirza lost her battle with cancer and was put to sleep yesterday morning. She went peacefully and dignified. Mirza was an explosives detector who for years was the only explosives detector in the South Texas area other than the Navy K-9's. So as you can imagine we stayed pretty busy.

Mirza is greatly missed not only by my self but by my family and all who knew And worked with her.

Rest in Peace Mirza............

mirza.jpg

This is Mirza being camera shy with the Vice President and former President Bush during one of their hunting escapades!

vpI.jpg

sad.gif
sorry for your loss. I like pets better than most people. I dread the day I have to put Penny down.

sorry to hear... we just had to retire the K9 here at school because of vision loss.. We miss having him around.

sad.gif
I know how you feel my friend I had to part with my little dog that had for 18 years and there isent a day that gos by i dont think of her dogs are the greatest creature God ever created

R.I.P Mirza, thank you for the service. My sincere sympathy to you, your family and department Katman.

sad.gif
 sorry for your loss. I like pets better than most people.  I dread the day I have to put Penny down.
werd.gif

I dread every day I have to put a penny down. Just kidding, yo.

Anyway, the reason it's easy to like pets more than most people is because they're just better to be around!

laugh.gif

Back