We lost an angel...

mikey28804

Registered
Well after a year long battle with Cancer My precious Aunt Vicki lost the fight. This was one of the most amazing loving people I knew. She loved with no strings or conditions and was a single mother of 3. She had some really crappy hands dealt to her but always seemed to stay positive. I can honestly say that she was one of the greatest people I knew. She always had a way of making you feel like things were going to be ok, even when you thought it could not get any worse.

It has been a really hard week and will be a less enjoyable place without her.

I am going to link a guestbook for her Obituary, maybe you guys of the Org could just go by and Flood her guestbook? I think it would be the ext best thing since the weather was too bad yesterday to lead the funeral with a bunch of bikes.....

Thanks Guys

Vicki Elliott Obituary: View Obituary for Vicki Elliott by Snow's Memorial Chapel, Macon, GA

Sorry to hear about that man. Take care and hopefully you can come visit and get away from reality for awhile.

That's a horrible disease!! Sorry to hear about your aunt. At least she won't suffer anymore!

Back