Lost My Partner Yesterday!  :(

There is no love more true or loyal than that of a animal that has chosen you. My deepest condolences to you for your loss.

R.I.P.

sad.gif

Katman and family, I am very sorry for the loss of your beautiful friend and partner.. RIP Mirza...
please.gif

Sorry for your loss. RIP Mirza. She will be watching your back from above.

I hope and pray that those beautiful pictures remind you of all the great moments you spent with her. I'm sure her memories are full of your kindness and care.

Remember her for all of her strengths and compassion.

Only Dogs, are truely a mirror of their Masters.

I expect Mirza and yourself were very lucky to have shared you time together.

A friend had a dog for his partner and it was horrible when the dog died. It was just like it was a human partner. I'm sorry for your loss.

My condolences as well, my best friend lived for sixteen yrs, my father gave him to me when I was a toddler and he was my loyal companion all the way until high school. I bawled like a baby when he died. He was a Shepard Doberman mix and as far as im concerned a doggie genius.

I'm sorry for your loss. It's hard to lose a good friend.

My Uncle, Eugene Yoakum was a K9 cop back in the late 60's for Alexandria,Va. He was the first K9 in Alexandria and could command his shepard over the radio. He was killed in the line of duty so i never got to meet him.

Back