Lost My Best Friend Today

Damn bro....I'm sorry for your loss brother, they're like our kids bro. I'm sure he was as happy to be your best friend as you were to be his, maybe, somehow, someday hopefully you"ll see him again..Im sorry bro..

So sorry for your loss, he was a fine looking dog. It is amazing how dear these canines become to us and how short their time is. Sincere condolences.

again thank you all for the kind words and condolences...

I will check out the rainbow bridge site for some comfort...

Sorry for your loss. Those little furry friends become family and it hurts really bad when the leave us. I think it's the unconditional love that makes it so tough when the pass. Your pets will love you pretty much regardless of what you say or do. That's what makes them so special.

Hang in there bro! :(

I feel your pain. I have gone through this also....Time will heal.. But you will never forget him. Some said get another one soon... I don't agree...take your time and cherish the friend ship you had together for so long.
Sorry for your loss

My wife and I are so sorry to hear of your loss. Makes me think about Winston, my Shepard, who I had to put down four years ago due to cancer. Best wishes to you and yours.

So sorry to hear Brian. I have had to do that 3 times in my life, and it has been hard to do. I could only take comfort in knowing I had given a lifetime of love back to my dogs, and made their life as comfortable and enjoyable as I could.

I know how you feel, I lost my Golden Retriever Holly to cancer 2 weeks ago She was only 8 years old, healthy to passing in only 5 months, it's a vicious disease. I miss her so much, the house is too quiet. Need spring to come to go for a ride to clear my head. They are both in a better place with no more pain. They will always remain in our hearts.

That always hurts so much, and yet I find myself over and over again getting another one or two, and getting way too attached. Human nature I guess.
Prayers for your loss bro.
Bubba

Back