We lost my Mother today...

I am so sorry for your loss.

I fully understand the battles cancer FIGHTERS face on a day to day basis. Stay strong for your family members and my prayers will go out to you all involved.

sad.gif
Sorry to hear of your loss.. our condolences go out to you and your family..
bowdown.gif

Sorry to hear about her loss, but know that she is in a better place. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours.

I'm sooo sorry for your loss. I know that words can seem empty at this time, but remember, she's in a much better place now.... she's not sick anymore. I pray for your Mom, you and your family.

lost my sister at age of 48 to lung cancer, i know how you feel. very sorry about your loss. god bless you and your family. she is in good place.

We live our entire lives trying to ignore the realization of what's waiting at the end. The loss of a loved one reminds us of our own mortality along with the pain of the loss itself. I hope you and the others who had to go through their own losses find some peace knowing your loved one's suffering is at an end and your love was a bright spot in their lives. When it's all said and done, the most important things we leave behind are the relationships we build with the ones we care about. Grieve, but live life as if it matters. My prayers go out to you and your family.

so very sorry. I couldn't imagine losing my mom. Prayers sent. Remember this...in the words of my pastor...god has no cancer to give, only love. She IS in a better place.

I Share Your Pain
sad.gif
Mom Passed away 9 years ago from GALLBLADDER Cancer. Doctor said this type of Cancer only happens to 1 in 500 People.
wtf.gif

Hang in there and May God Bless you and Your Family during these Tough Times
please.gif

Back