Lost my best friend two years ago today.

C_Henry

Registered
My best friend was killed riding his 03 limited busa two years ago today. A lady pulled out in front of him, she never saw him.
Be carefull out there guys !

No doubt! Same thing happened to one of our military cops here in Cheyenne 2 days ago. He t-boned a mini van when the driver pulled out of the stop sign. She said she did not see him. 20 year old Airman.
sad.gif

What a shame, and the only thing these folks can say is "I did'nt see the bike". May the fallen ones RIP
sad.gif

Neraly lost me too CH . On the way home from work tonight about 2am , in the rain ( as usual ) . What I thought was a parked car just u turned right in front of me , no indication , nothing . Hit the brakes and just missed the ####### . Heart rate is nearly back to normal .. This happens at least once a week riding home at night .You never know guys ..

Sorry about your friend man.

Last night I took the mirror off some punk's Civic with my fist as he came around me on the grass. Gotta love armored gloves. Waited for him to come back for his mirror, but he was spineless.

Be careful out there folks, these cagers aren't looking out for you. Luckily I saw this idiot coming and was prepared to get out of the way.

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119649040 -->

Back