We lost my Mother today...

Sorry to hear the bad news. My heart goes out to you and your family. My mom has been fighting cancer for over 15 yrs. She's been hanging tough, but its a very tough road.

My family and I feel for you, and offer our sincerest condolences to you and your family.

I lost my Mom Dec 06, my only sister Feb 07, both to cancer.

It does get easier with time, but there has not been a single day I have not thought of, and missed them both.

Thoughts and prayers Brother.

Godspeed to you and your family, our prayers are with you. God Bless.
thumb_up.gif

The loss of ones mother has to be one of the hardest things in life. I lost mine on 2-19-2000.
My deepest condolences to you and your family. You will all be in my thoughts!

I am a cancer survivor.

One of the toughest aspects of this affliction was to share this news with my Mom...so I'm looking at your loss from a different perspective.

Be strong, friend. We never get used to the loss.

Sorry to hear that Spec...you're all in my prayers...Im sorry bro.

Very sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and heart are with you.

--Wag--

Hey Everyone,
I really want to thank you for all of the expressions of sympathy, prayers, thoughts and condolences. They are deeply appreciated in this difficult time.
This place most definitely attracts a truly great group of folks.
Respectfully,
Harry

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my dad a year and 1/2 ago. My prayers and thoughts will be with you.

Sorry to hear this. I know exactly what loosing a mother is all about. My condolences to your family! Hopefully she is at peace now.

Back