Looks like a war is looming in Israel

I never said it is appropriate in my eyes however I've spent enough time in the Middle East in a war fighting capacity to know how things are there and how we can't be comparing how they do things verses how we in the west do things. Far worse things have happened in the Middle East between Muslim counties with very little to no media coverage or world outrage.......one has to wonder if this particular outrage is because of the Jewish state engaging Hamas.......if this were Hezbollah engaging Hamas, there probably wouldn't even be a headline about it.

Then we ask, why is there so much antisemitism here in the west? Many of the Jewish people were born here and have never been to Israel yet are being radically discriminated against by Muslim people particularly Palestinian people of whom many were born here as well.......when 9/11 happened there didn't seem to be huge protests against Muslim people.

What, I might ask did Hamas expect to happen when they orchestrated Oct 7th? Did they believe Israel would just go hide under their beds?

They must have known Israel would strike and strike hard....they have the mind-set to eliminate Hamas or have Hamas surrender peacefully.....the fact that Hamas is still fighting tells the story.
The disgusting and reprehensible part about this fight is that Hamas use their own civilians as human shields…(i.e storing weapons and having command bases under hospital, firing rockets into Israel from heavily populated positions) then blame Israel that so many innocents are being slaughtered when Israel retaliated.
Why anyone supports this terror group is beyond me.

The disgusting and reprehensible part about this fight is that Hamas use their own civilians as human shields…(i.e storing weapons and having command bases under hospital, firing rockets into Israel from heavily populated positions) then blame Israel that so many innocents are being slaughtered when Israel retaliated.
Not an isolated tactic amongst terror groups....

Almost every terror group I've faced use these same tactics.

I recall a hospital in Iraq being an arms stash........and they'd used ambulances to transport arms and ammo to their insurgent teams....we in the west follow the Geneva Convention whereas they don't....and we are held to this standard even though it cost lives to do so.

Another time they used school aged children to go into areas before hand in an attempt to distract us.....they'd follow closely behind them and open fire over their heads....our guys learned to yell out "get down" to the children so we could engage the insurgents....

Taliban used to dress in Burka wearing IED trying to infiltrate our check points......men aren't allowed to touch Muslim women and we respected that and got people blown up as a result....we placed clearly identifiable females out on the checkpoints so they could check the ladies....the attacks started going down after that....

The few Palestinians, 20% I believe who tolerate the Jews, have integrated into the Jewish society and live as Israelis. The rest have so much hate, brewed over decades, we might as well accept them as Hamas itself. A clear sign of this is their choice to rather become martyrs, than oppose Hamas towards stopping the slaughter of their own kind.

@Bumblebee ….I can only imagine how horrific these war zones are…. You have lived it.
Amazing you survived to ride another day on ya Busa!
Anyway, getting back to riding Busas, it’s a sunny day here as I lie in bed at 8:29am and look out the window at a cloudless blue sky and a cool 6degC day. . . High of 18C
I’ll be getting on my Busa to go for a ride by 11am.
My V Strom is retired to the garage presently, until it sells.
Now my Busa has a better riding position setup, I just don’t need that Strom any longer!

I never said it is appropriate in my eyes however I've spent enough time in the Middle East in a war fighting capacity to know how things are there and how we can't be comparing how they do things verses how we in the west do things. Far worse things have happened in the Middle East between Muslim counties with very little to no media coverage or world outrage.......one has to wonder if this particular outrage is because of the Jewish state engaging Hamas.......if this were Hezbollah engaging Hamas, there probably wouldn't even be a headline about it.

Then we ask, why is there so much antisemitism here in the west? Many of the Jewish people were born here and have never been to Israel yet are being radically discriminated against by Muslim people particularly Palestinian people of whom many were born here as well.......when 9/11 happened there didn't seem to be huge protests against Muslim people.

What, I might ask did Hamas expect to happen when they orchestrated Oct 7th? Did they believe Israel would just go hide under their beds?

They must have known Israel would strike and strike hard....they have the mind-set to eliminate Hamas or have Hamas surrender peacefully.....the fact that Hamas is still fighting tells the story.
It’s NOT antisemitic to criticize Israel.
By your assumption and definition Schumer must be right?
Or is he speaking the truth in saying enough is enough and there are no clear goals set here? We didn’t eliminate the Taliban. That was a fantasy the world learned from. And Israel is going to accomplish what we couldn’t in eliminating a terror org? Hogwash.

Or is he speaking the truth in saying enough is enough and there are no clear goals set here? We didn’t eliminate the Taliban. That was a fantasy the world learned from. And Israel is going to accomplish what we couldn’t in eliminating a terror org? Hogwash.
Hi. This hole super big mess thing could end with 2 words.

The few Palestinians, 20% I believe who tolerate the Jews, have integrated into the Jewish society and live as Israelis. The rest have so much hate, brewed over decades, we might as well accept them as Hamas itself. A clear sign of this is their choice to rather become martyrs, than oppose Hamas towards stopping the slaughter of their own kind.
The Palestinians are suicidal if they believe they can defeat and drive the Israelis from their land. . . Hamas are out gunned and every time they engage in battle with Israel.. they lose big.
It is sheer hatred that drives them on.
But one thing is certain, Israel will not go away and it will not be intimidated, but will only strike back harder.

It is antisemite for Palestinian people here to deface synagogues and carry out acts of violence against people here in the west only because they are Jewish....

It would be like the Jewish community going against Palestinian people here in the west, I haven't seen any violent Jewish groups denouncing the people of Palestine....

The terror group will not be eliminated but their ability to affect terror will be greatly reduced....

The Taliban had sanctuary countries to hide in where the NATO forces were not allowed to go wipe them out....if these sanctuaries didn't exist, the Taliban would be no more.

Bottom line, Hamas poked the bear where it hurts and when this happens the bear lashes out regardless of whom gets in the way. The innocent people of Palestine need to take up arms and go against Hamas......please note this isn't happening and then ask yourself why.

Hi. From Harmas [We SURRENDER.]
That will never happen, these are extremists who believe we westerners are far beneath them......most if not off of them are very brainwashed and will never surrender.....they will fight until the last man.

Israel will work hard to get them down to that last man too.

Sadly the Gaza will be no more, it is quickly turning into a pile of rubble that Hamas can be thanked for.

You have been at this for 12 years now, some of the old folks don’t even live here any longer. By now we all know your opinion, and it seems not much has changed over 12 years, as there remains two opinions, one opposing the other.

See linky:

Interesting development.

I don’t think the Administration gives a hoot about Israel or Gaza. They are only concerned about losing power.

IMG_2835.png

Back