Civilians Killed in Gaza....

GNBRETT

Registered
I really don't understand why is it such a surprise that civilians are being killed in Gaza. unless someone has been living under a rock lately you would clearly know that Israel and Hamas are at WAR!!!! innocent ppl die in war. ALL wars.

the Palestinians elected a TERRORIST organization to run their country. an organization that has ZERO plans for a two state solution and therefore does not want PEACE with the Israelis. they want them ALL DEAD period! they are not interested in living in peace with Israel and have made that very clear. and their not digging tunnels to get into Israel so they can work or find food. they dig tunnels so they can pop up and kill Israeli soldiers or civilians smh.

The Gaza strip is one of the most densely populated place on earth. no the most densely populated but one of. there are no dedicated military installations or military bases.

since July Hamas has launched 10,000+ rockets in Israel. let me repeat that 10,000+ ROCKETS!!!!!! they are NOT targeting military installations. they are blindly launching rockets into CIVILIAN areas cause their only mission is to kill as many Israelis as possible and cud care less who they kill nor how many they kill.

so Israel makes attempts to fire back at the locations these rockets are being launched from. well, Hamas deliberately launches these rockets from civilian areas so when Israel returns fire innocent civilians including women and children are subsequently killed. WTF to expect to happen?

so tired of hearing ppl criticize Israel for defending themselves and as a result civilians are being killed!

what do u think the US wud do if 10,000 rockets were launched into Arizona or southern Cali from Mexico City which is one of the most densely populated cities on earth as well and we returned fire and as a result innocent civilians were killed? do you think anyone around the world wud b criticizing the US from firing back and defending its country from TERROISTS? not a chance!

the ppl of Israel have been living in f-en bomb shelters. the iron dome does NOT stop all rockets.

Israel wud have no issue lifting its ban on its border so Palestinians cud come into Israel and work but the problem with that is you have TERRORISTS that chose to strap bombs to their chests and get on buses and blow themselves up along with innocent civilians.

mark my worlds Israel will end up reoccupying the Gaza strip in the next year or so. how long does Israel have to wake up every morning and eat rockets for breakfast?

Have you ever heard of these massacres committed by the IDF or Jews agaisnt Arabs?
Ariel Sharon was on scene and directly involved in outright murder.

Sabra and Shatila massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Deir Yassin massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ever read this quote from one of Israel's most revered people, Ariel Sharon?

“I don’t know something called International Principles. I vow that I’ll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian child’s existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I’ve killed 750 Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian women is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do.”

They talk about how Hamas teaches it's children to hate but I bet you've never seen or read the fact Israelis do the same thing?

When Israelis Teach Their Kids To Hate ? Forward Thinking ? Forward.com

Gaza is the largest open air prison in the world. It has ONE opening which has been blockaded since 2006. The Israelis even restrict the importation of baby formula because they have convinced the world one can make explosives from it?

It is active murder going on there now. And I'm sure if you lived in an area where the ones in power over you controlled 100% of what you did or could get as well tortured your children in their jails you'd rise up too.
If this was your kid on vacation what would you feel?

Tariq Abu Khdeir speaks out being beaten by Israeli authorities while on holiday | Mail Online

These are soldiers from a moral army? Trying to stomp to death a handcuffed teen?

Caught on Tape: US Teen, Tariq Abu Khdeir, Allegedly Beaten by Israeli Police - YouTube

How many dead Hamas fighters have you seen? ZERO.
Yet over 1500 civilians are dead. Supposedly Israel has the most modern and precise weapons in the world yet they continue to hit the wrong people. Military targets? None.
If armed gunman came into the hospital and threatened everyone with death if they did not cooperate don't blame them for 'letting' Hamas fire rockets from the roof. But does that then warrant the entire destruction of the whole hosptial? No it doesn't. This is collective punishment on a race of people Israel by their own leaders admissions are sub human cockroaches. How do you explain Israel calling a four hour cease fire and then they themselves were the ones to break it by shelling a fruit and vegetable market killing two dozen and injuring 200?

Not every coin has only one side. And in this case the blood spilled is as old as the hills and both sides are guilty of crimes against each other.
God is watching and in the end those deserving will be punished.

Go drink some more Kool Aid.....

Red Rock Walk GIF by joelkirschenbaum

this is right to the minute - they are heinous crimes from both sides.

but this is particularly sad Christian church not linked to HAMAS

2 Christians Palestinians shot dead by IDF Sniper in the grounds of a Christian church there are only 450 or so Christians living in Gaza.
The sniper took aim at the mother carrying the dead daughter when the sniper took the mother out. A sane rational person would say WHY !!!
Sounds like IDF have a psyschopath in their midst.

see the full story on this monologue

How many dead Hamas fighters have you seen? ZERO.

Hey, remember what started all this? Yes, the Hamas invasion of Israel and the rape and murder of young civilian women. You're a supporter of genuine terrorism, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Back