Votes: 7 12.3%
  • USA

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Iran

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Were will it all end? Who is only country backing them? usa +rightfully so.

Who is 3rd strongest military in world?-----Israel

Who is supplying the terrorist murders with weapons?--Iran

Why do they all hate Israel ??

Members of the Israeli defense establishment are concerned by the close ties that seem to be developing between Iran and Hamas.

In response to Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh's recent visit to Tehran, experts here have said Iran is seeking to form a strategic alliance with Hamas.

According to these sources, the Iranians would like to develop a relationship with Hamas similar to that with Hezbollah in Lebanon, in which the "final word" - on matters regarding Israel, too - is Tehran's.

isnt that the guy Israel dropped 2ton bomb on his house?

visiting with mr evil himself??

haniyeh3.jpg

WILL OTHER COUNTRIES GET DRAWN INTO THIS?

WILL IT EVER END??

WHEN THE TERRORIST (HAMAS) FIRE ROCKETS IN2 Israel THERE RANDOM THEY DONT KNOW WERE THEY WILL LAND+DONT CARE. WHEN Israel FIRES BACK THEY TARGET THE LAUNCHERS SO WHO IS AGRESSOR?

DOES Israel HAVE THE RIGHT 2 DEFEND ITSELF???

I THINK ANYBODY DOES BUT THATS JUST MY THOUGHTS.

Last edited:
Where will it end? I believe Israels neighbors have made their intentions an desires quite clear over their relations for the past ??? 2000 years or so??? Since the hatred is handed down from generation to generation it may not change. JMO I don't live there so this just an opinion based on what I read an here on the news.

I think they need more HOOKERS. Then they wouldn't have time to bomb each other!!!! :rofl:

It all revolves around religion. I will leave it at that as I don't want to turn this thread into a religious beliefs debate.

It was all of these peoples fault :

After World War I, the League of Nations approved the British Mandate of Palestine with the intent of creating a "national home for the Jewish people." In 1947, the United Nations approved the partition of Palestine into two states, one Jewish and one Arab.

People need to learn to leave well enought alone, sometimes.

Last edited:
One of the things I like about Israel is they don't give a crap
about being politically correct or it's U.N. image. When they have
taken enough crap, they are comming and they are not messing around.
They'll drop a two ton bomb on a terrorist leader and his 4 wives and
his 13 kids...boom. So if you live in Gaza and you see you neighbor unloading
truckloads of explosives...you might want to get a few of your relatives
togather and get in his arse or move.

The bleeding fricken hearts in this country worry about making terror
suspects...uncomfortable, by depriving them sleep or whatever
(yeah change is comming, be careful what you wish for)

It'll be more than interesting to see if Mohamad Obama is really going to
back Israel and of course he's going to sit down and talk Iran out of
it's nuclear program...that'll work :banghead:

One reason I think MAYBE Israel attacked now was the final days of a
friendly President. Don't know how much they actually consider the US
when it comes to this stuff. I think they would go no matter what.

My advice to the Gaza Strip...don't throw stones if you live in glass house
and your neighbor has whole pile of big rocks and a catapult.

Last edited:
Who's at fault? Most recently Great Britian. It was their Colonial policy that created the current mess. It was their divison of the Middle East that has created the conflict in that entire region, not just Israel. Of course there was conflict prior to that to amoung the tribes before G.B. invaded.

When will it end? It won't. Men have been fighting and killing each other since the beginning of time. To think it's going to suddenly stop for ever some day is insane. Might be a temporay stand down for a few months, years, or decades, but it won't ever end.

I am going to make a quick comment here, but please let me preface it by saying that I do not know all of the back story and what not so I do not even want to pretend to be educated.
From what I understand the two sides are fighting over a small area of holy land in between the two countries.
Now why would it be so bad to suggest dividing this holy land in half and giving each side half of the land. Then tell them that is it leave each other alone, no other country will back either of you.
But like I said, I do not understand all of the ins and outs.

I am going to make a quick comment here, but please let me preface it by saying that I do not know all of the back story and what not so I do not even want to pretend to be educated.
From what I understand the two sides are fighting over a small area of holy land in between the two countries.
Now why would it be so bad to suggest dividing this holy land in half and giving each side half of the land. Then tell them that is it leave each other alone, no other country will back either of you.
But like I said, I do not understand all of the ins and outs.

I think that was the original idea when they got their first strip of land...

I heard as reasonable an explanation as any as to why it is in conflict over there all the time:

It is really really hot.

I work for a Syrian national and am stuck between worlds here... the passion that the middle east has for despising American involvement is unreal... I bet many service men can expand on that... not so much I hate American but what they have backed in the past....

Last edited:
has more to do with oil and all the politics involved.. Israel is our best excuse (good or bad) to have a toe hold... I think they deserve their own land too....... religion is the easy out...

Last edited:
has more to do with oil and all the politics involved.. Israel is our best excuse (good or bad) to have a toe hold... I think they deserve their own land too....... religion is the easy out...

Well, in the mean time it appears to be like that, but history tells us otherwise..

Back