Israel must bomb iran

Part of the purpose of Islam, and Christianity, upon which Islam is based, is to spread the word that you believe to other, non-believers. The fundamentalists, both Christian and Muslim are by definition extreme, and pervert the true meanings of the Bible and Koran, twisting them to meet their own agendas. No true believer of any faith wishes to harm another person simply for believing differently, they would rather engage in a respectful discussion. I've said it before, i don't believe we would have as much conflict and war in the world if people would actually read the Holy books of each other's religion, and sit down and discuss the differences. Lack of education of the general population allows leaders to take countries down the wrong path. Why do you think the leaders of our country, amongst others, are satisfied with the piss-poor school systems we have here? Idiots are easier to fool.

we shouldnt judge the people of entire country by their government.

infront of God, we are equal and the only thing makes one better in the sight of God is their faith.
And what faith would that be Khalid? That peaceful religion named Islam.

We're at war with these f'ckn animals, and there are a lot of pissed  off Americans that would like to live in this century and not the 14th century.

9/11 is still fresh in my mind for personal reasons, and on this day in 1941  another attack occured.
Yes 7th Gear,
peaceful religion of Islam.  definetly peace is what the Islam means.
for some reason you have to argue with me all the time.

in my previous post, i ment to say in their faith of God.
i left out "of God." and sorry, i see how it can be mistaken to say their actual faith, not what i meant.

and who are these f*... animals.  are you better than them?
why?

you definetly dont know all .. i am not sure if you are referring to the almost 2 Billion Muslims. or thr 55 Million Iranians.

if you want some truth about Islam PM me or visit the website
http://www.islam.com/

peace to all you guys. and we really have to stop stereo typing what a few people do and say, thus all the rest must be the same.  i hope no one is that narrow minded.

as far as 9/11 and 1941 it was terrible just as the destroying of American Indians  or Bosnians.. etc... none of this destroying each other is any good.

Forgive me if i have said anything wrong. but i welcome anyone who really has sincere questions.
Please do not Bash Islam have respect.

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134005482 -->

and who are these fu... animals. [/QUOTE]
I'm sure he was referring to the terrorists.
are you better than them?
[/QUOTE]
Yes
why?
[/QUOTE]
Because I can allow people to think and worship how they wish, without trying to kill them.
1 billion and plus increasing Muslims.( fastest growing religion in the world, think about that for a few seconds,, why is that?[/QUOTE]
Easy there, don't start that "my religion is better than yours" stuff. That's a place you don't want to be.
as far as 9/11 and 1941 it was terrible just as the destroying of American Indians or Bosnians[/QUOTE]
In it's historical perspective, yes it is, but you have to realize that this hit home a lot harder than those events for the majority of Americans.

Hey Khalid, where do you get your numbers from? Al Jazeera.
There are 1.2 billion muslims in the world. I would say that 80 to 90% of them live in extreme poverty, because their leaders aren't smart enough to set up an infrastructure. That's who breeds terrorism, the rogue nations by keeping people in fear that if they say, do, watch, sing or express any western feelings they are in deep s*it. So now we have an influx of different religions coming into this country that are trying to convert the people that set the foundation of this great country.
Saudi Arabia is the perfect example of terrorist breeding. Although they claim to be our friends, we know that the day Detroit comes out with an alternate fuel driven car, Saudi Arabia and their Wahhabiism can kiss our oil dependence goodbye.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Mr Brown,
sorry i was a little upset when i typed, so i edited, but you got me, before i updated the post. you're right, the first stuff i typed was wrong. thanks.

First, let me say that,
i dont want this to be a religous debate as i will respect your but you must also try to respect mine.

Terrorist in not Muslim.

Government of a nation does not represent all the same beliefs of the citizens.

as far as these Extremist.. is there anything that is good that is extreme? (besides Extremely fast Bike) i had to joke to losen up a little.
extreme anything is bad.

and usually when someone does not understand a culture or a people, they are likely to stero type by what they see.

I understand 9/11 is terrible - but it had nothing to do with Islam.

i have met people who said "death to Americans".. i explained to them that is wrong and dont sterotype. they have this bad image in their head..after talking to them.. some actually said, they are not that bad, changed their mind!
i have also met people who are glad 9/11 took place. you have to explain to people because sometimes they are brain washed. look at what is happening in Iraq or Israel, some guy straps bombs around himself than blows up the innocent civilains? does that really make sense? did that person talk to those people, does he know them? he just goes in and kills all the people. that is a real shame.

peace to all and i hope we are all okay after this side tracked topic. i apologize a head of time if i said something to upset anyone.

we shouldnt judge the people of entire country by their government.

infront of God, we are equal and the only thing makes one better in the sight of God is their faith.
And what faith would that be Khalid? That peaceful religion named Islam.

We're at war with these f'ckn animals, and there are a lot of pissed  off Americans that would like to live in this century and not the 14th century.

9/11 is still fresh in my mind for personal reasons, and on this day in 1941  another attack occured.
Whoa nelly...

Islam is a peaceful religion, fundamentally.  It's the zealots who have taken their agenda and turned it into an attack, corrupted it into a Jihad based losely on Islamic fundamentals and labelled themselves as "true followers of Islam".  

Don't shoot the innocent because we choose not to educate ourselves.  Remember if we are narrow minded and take this stance, how can we ever ask/expect the people of that region to be any different.
i appreciate you saying this HT_USMC,

you hit it on the nail.
it goes for everything. but maybe some you guys noticed.. i really dislike sterotyping or prejudism.

but i must say, that in all the countries i have visited, the US is the least prejudice country of all.

Part of the purpose of Islam, and Christianity, upon which Islam is based, is to spread the word that you believe to other, non-believers. The fundamentalists, both Christian and Muslim are by definition extreme, and pervert the true meanings of the Bible and Koran, twisting them to meet their own agendas. No true believer of any faith wishes to harm another person simply for believing differently, they would rather engage in a respectful discussion. I've said it before, i don't believe we would have as much conflict and war in the world if people would actually read the Holy books of each other's religion, and sit down and discuss the differences. Lack of education of the general population allows leaders to take countries down the wrong path. Why do you think the leaders of our country, amongst others, are satisfied with the piss-poor school systems we have here? Idiots are easier to fool.
Yes Mr. Brown, exactly right. sorry i should of read all these posts first. before my reply, it was a defensive reply.

sorry i was a little upset when i typed, [/QUOTE]
No problem.
i will respect your but you must also try to respect mine.[/QUOTE]
I got nothing but respect for anyone else that has studied and believes something, no matter how different that belief might be.
Terrorist in not Muslim.[/QUOTE]
All terrorists are not Muslim, and all Muslims are certainly not terrorists. If I implied that, I apologize, it was not my intention.
as far as these Extremist.. is there anything that is good that is extreme? (besides Extremely fast Bike) i had to joke to losen up a little.
extreme anything is bad.
[/QUOTE]
That is the truth. Extremists make me very nervous. They deal in absolutes, and in my experience there are very few absolutes when it comes to people.
Be cool, and ignore the words of the ignorant, they are the sheep which are easily led.

sorry i was a little upset when i typed,
No problem.
i will respect your but you must also try to respect mine.[/QUOTE]
I got nothing but respect for anyone else that has studied and believes something, no matter how different that belief might be.
Terrorist in not Muslim.[/QUOTE]
All terrorists are not Muslim, and all Muslims are certainly not terrorists. If I implied that, I apologize, it was not my intention.
extreme anything is bad.
[/QUOTE]
That is the truth. Extremists make me very nervous. They deal in absolutes, and in my experience there are very few absolutes when it comes to people.
Be cool, and ignore the words of the ignorant, they are the sheep which are easily led.[/QUOTE]
thanks Mr. Brown.  
i now have 1 friend on this forum and one friend in Michigan.

just kidding.

2 friends in Michigan if you count my Mom.

i got a little emotional.. just think about what i hear all day long for some of "my Friends" i have to stick up for non-Muslims.. now, hear i had to stick up for Muslims..., i always seem to be sticking up for the oppressed or attacked.... its a very difficult and confusing thing.. inside emotions..
okay.. i will be collecting donations for physciatric help.

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134014422 -->

Thats it in a nutshell we can't all get along. The littlest thing sets people off (any people anywhere)! Thats why Iran is building nukes, thats why Israel will bomb them thats why this thread is so long and read by so many on this site. We try and some do "get along" but for the most part we don't!

This is all good dialog, until I stepped in. Now everyone is in for trouble.
I want to be a terrorist, but a more gentile terrorist. You see, I am not the savage types that are irrationally and illogically ruining the world that is forcing a "sick and dark" ideology on humanity. It ain't going to happen in my lifetime. I will cut you alright.
Being the gentile jihadist I am, I will cut off your allowance! I will cut you a deal if you buy my worn out Busa. I will cut your lawn! I will cut you off the road and play chicken with you! That's IT! I will cut you out of the will!

Now, isn't this a better life to be in, instead of a world that cuts off your throttle and brake hand? Did you know they still cut your feet off too? No more shifting and braking. Nice.
Did you also know that the Telebums confiscated toothbrushes because they were too "Western!"
There's some Sura that says something like, "Kill the Jews and Christians where ever you find them."

Being the Gentile Jihaddist I am, I wrote my own Sura, and it says about the Telebums, "Brush their teeth where ever you find them!"

<!--EDIT|2busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134038748 -->

There's some Sura that says something like, "Kill the Jews and Christians where ever you find them."
yes, we should all get along.

please explain this Sura.i want to hear your explaintation of the full in context of when and why it was revealed?

if you dont know, please dont submit one liners leaving out the real meaning. if you do know, please explain the details.

another thing,  i agree we are all against "These" the terrorists. and I hope we understand these are not the real Muslims.

as far as the toothbrush, yes i can believe some extremist would say that, its funny that Islam brought a cleaning utensil for the mouth, and years later the tooth brush was evented. now some extremist dont see teh basic idea. which is mouth hygenie and insist on gong bak to the basic utensil.
you are right that is extreme and misunderstanding.

and yes some extemist do use that part of sura incorrectly. that is not Islam.
thank you.

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134065546 -->

Nope, this can't help.

It's important to remember though... that's one voice. While it has huge implications globally, it does not express the angst and worry that many of the Irani's must feel in this situation. Again, think about how divided we, as American's, are about the situation with Iraq. Think also how we feel about Bush. Some are glad they voted for him, others wish they hadn't and yet others never would have. So what does one man's voice mean to the people? Very little when it comes to our beliefs, thoughts, feelings, and our daily life.... until our daily life is ruined because of this man's actions/words.

Nope, this can't help.

It's important to remember though... that's one voice.  While it has huge implications globally, it does not express the angst and worry that many of the Irani's must feel in this situation.  Again, think about how divided we, as American's, are about the situation with Iraq.  Think also how we feel about Bush.  Some are glad they voted for him, others wish they hadn't and yet others never would have.  So what does one man's voice mean to the people?  Very little when it comes to our beliefs, thoughts, feelings, and our daily life.... until our daily life is ruined because of this man's actions/words.
yep you right. thanks for you support.
and how gives anyone right to wipe someone of the globe?

just because you have the power doesnt mean you over power the innocent. so many times this has happened in our past. some people never learn.

by the way, i never agreed with the Irans leader of "bombing Isreal", but i also dont agree with Israel "bombing Iran". just fix the Governments and educate the public. most oridinary citizens are okay, just the misguided politicans and radical yet very dangerous extremist.

Salman Rushdie is a simple man. He is a smart man as well. Ever hear Rushdie talk? These days, he says to ridicule Islam. Do not make it a legitimate religion. His words, not mine. I think he gave the world a clue what is going on many years ago. Shows you how no one in the west has yet to listen even today.
I also see how peaceful a worshiping people can come out, night after night, and destroy western property. Though I love French fried cars, it shows how a people that are taught tolerance and peace, can burn down a church in France those few days of rioting, let alone, burning out a chunk of the motoring public. Though this is not anything new. Cars in France were being burned for years...mostly by Muslims. So are churches around the world where Muslims are present.
But, this misanthrope here, watches humanity being wiped out day after day because of a book. I'm not about to be sucked into quotes that are taken from some concocted story interpretation. Sounds more like a war book to me? 123 verses on how to fight and kill...complete with instructions. I don't want to hear about a 100 verses that advocate the spreading of Islam though violence. You're not going to snow me like a liberal can control you by appeasement. I don't do Appeasement!
Now Iran, a world country is shooting out more "Camel Poopaganda" (is what I call it) stating that the Holy-cost didn't exist, or the count is over stated, or it's all spread by the Jews. BTW, I love the Arab propaganda. It's really funny. I bet you'll blame everything on the Jews (once they are wiped off the earth) forever!

Sounds like sheer racism coming from the Muslim world one more time. Yeah, Ayatollah Khomeini said to destroy Israel back in the '80's. Nothing has changed, and nothing ever will. That is how man treats his fellow man. Welcome to this place called earth.

Salman Rushdie is a simple man. He is a smart man as well. Ever hear Rushdie talk? These days, he says to ridicule Islam. Do not make it a legitimate religion. His words, not mine. I think he gave the world a clue what is going on many years ago. Shows you how no one in the west has yet to listen even today.
I also see how peaceful a worshiping people can come out, night after night, and destroy western property. Though I love French fried cars, it shows how a people that are taught tolerance and peace,  can burn down a church in France those few days of rioting, let alone, burning out a chunk of the motoring public. Though this is not anything new. Cars in France were being burned for years...mostly by Muslims. So are churches around the world where Muslims are present.
But, this misanthrope here, watches humanity being wiped out day after day because of a book. I'm not about to be sucked into quotes that are taken from some concocted story interpretation. Sounds more like a war book to me? 123 verses on how to fight and kill...complete with instructions. I don't want to hear about a 100 verses that advocate the spreading of Islam though violence. You're not going to snow me like a liberal can control you by appeasement. I don't do Appeasement!
Now Iran, a world country is shooting out more "Camel Poopaganda" (is what I call it) stating that the Holy-cost didn't exist, or the count is over stated, or it's all spread by the Jews. BTW, I love the Arab propaganda. It's really funny.  I bet you'll blame everything on the Jews (once they are wiped off the earth) forever!

Sounds like sheer racism coming from the Muslim world one more time. Yeah, Ayatollah Khomeini said to destroy Israel back in the '80's. Nothing has changed, and nothing ever will. That is how man treats his fellow man. Welcome to this place called earth.
you are about as far from the truth as uranus is to the earth.

you obviously know very little about the Koran.

Study the koran from a legit source.

I also see how peaceful a worshiping people can come out, night after night, and destroy western property. Though I love French fried cars, it shows how a people that are taught tolerance and peace,  can burn down a church in France those few days of rioting, let alone, burning out a chunk of the motoring public. Though this is not anything new. Cars in France were being burned for years...mostly by Muslims. So are churches around the world where Muslims are present.
Now Iran, a world country is shooting out more "Camel Poopaganda" (is what I call it) stating that the Holy-cost didn't exist, or the count is over stated, or it's all spread by the Jews. BTW, I love the Arab propaganda. It's really funny.  I bet you'll blame everything on the Jews (once they are wiped off the earth) forever!

You are far from the truth. Your ears are filled with a lies told by the media. If you want to talk about Islam maybe you should have spend more time to understand it.
Muslims do not blame anything on Jew, in 1948 the Jew occupy an arabic land. Please do not post up stuff you have to intention of backing it up.
Post up these 123 verses, if you could and i am sure you cant (I am positive you do not know what are you talking about, then you just made your self look like an idiot .

All the wars and killing is from a political point of view and if a person want to justify there action and say I did it because I am a Muslim or Jew then that is different

<!--EDIT|samizx7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134332387 -->

bottom line: understand the religon not what a few idiots do that call themselves Muslims.

as far as Iran bombing Isreal.  i think its a bluff. the Iranian Govt must know they would immediately get attacked if they themselves attacked Isreal.  Maybe they are testing the Worlds reaction, mabye trying to win favors with the Arab countries.. i think it a stupid statement and the Iranian Govt just take care of its county and its citizens.  the world was scared and skeptical to allow Iran to build Nukes and this is how they thank the world by threating Isreal?  Really,  Really bad move. However, not to sound a Hypocrite as an Iranian may jump my case.. this is what i understand, and i know i may have misunderstood the real facts.

if Isreal does attack because of the threats, it might get messy.  I hope neither Iran or Israel attack each other, and i would bet most of the civilans of each country dont wont war.

We are lucky to have the stability and freedom in the US.

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134355027 -->

Back