Civilians Killed in Gaza....

OK, we've got another cease fire...let's see how long THIS one lasts, and who/what breaks it....

In my books ANYONE who kill inocent childs is TERRORIST....
pretty simple. don't fire rockets from areas where CHILDREN exist and they won't be killed when the other side return fire. firing rockets from civilian areas has been done for years by COWARDS from TERROIST organizations around the world so when the other side returns fire and civilians are killed they can think like you and cry foul. this is not a new technique. in fact its a quite old one actually.

exercise some common sense.....:whistle:

there are (3) way people acquire land. they either buy it, inherit it or the FIGHT for it. well, during the (6) day war they FOUGHT for that land and kicked the Palestinians ass doing so. so get over it and move on.... but no the muslims in that part of the world just can't do that can they? so what do they resort to? suicide bombers and cowardly rocket attacks along with digging holes underground like f-en moles and popping up and shooting at innocent civilians.... smh

Palestinians are only interested in one thing and that to see all jews DEAD. well, that aint gonna happen cause Israel is one of the most powerful military forces on earth. yes they have the support from the USA so get over it!

hamas and the rest of the muslims over there will NEVER agree to a two part solution cause them like YOU hate jews. you keep throwing out the word MURDER. well heres a news flash for you. when you engage in WAR with another country ppl including women and children are killed when the other side fires back to DEFEND itself. thats NOT murder its called WAR. yes people die in war. may innocent ppl die in war just as they have on the Israeli side but thats ok right cause their JEWS and deserve to die so when their killed its not MURDER right....smh

you say you don't support hamas but thats utter BS and u know it! its NOT Israel that continues to launch rockets into gaza. its the HAMAS that continues to launch rockets into Israel and Israel returns fire to defend itself. take away the iron dome and how many women and children in Israel would be dead? how many huh? thousands!!!!!!!! thats how many.

so you can pretend to not support the actions of terrorists but you CLEARLY do so therefore you sympathize with their TERRORIST tactics which is to fire missiles into civilian neighborhoods in Israel hoping to kill as many jews as possible.

its pretty simple saiid. stop the terrorist attacks and Israel will lift the blockade and let ppl live in peace. but the fact is they not interested in living in PEACE. they are only interested in taking back Israel after getting their ass handed to them in the (6) day war. well, they aint happening so what do they do? commit TERRORIST cause they can't defeat them on the battle field. that makes them COWARDS!

they are their own worst enemy and when u elect TERRORISTS to run ur country guess whats gonna happen to ur country? yea.... it becomes a WAR zone cause TERRORISTS aren't interested in anything else then their jahid. so pedal that BS to someone else cause you know dam well gaza is the way it is cause of the hatred toward jews from muslims and their inability to win on the battle field so they resort to COWARDLY acts like terrorism!

Why do we keep talking about Hamas? Hamas is an org that it less than two decades old. What's the excuse for the previous decades of oppression and murder?
Keith we firebombed and carpet bombed our enemy during WWII because back then that was the best that was available. It was as precise as we could be to be able to even hit the correct city. Now Israel has the most precise weapons known to man and they still can't keep from killing innocents civilians. Shamefully it is and clearly murder. It is absolutely possible to strike precise targets and not hit a UN shelter whose coordinates had been given to them numerous times. The backlash is coming don't worry. The world sees Israel for what it is. A killer of children. Keep defending them if you like. That's your right and freedom. But don't get upset if we don't all lock step and march to Israel's tune.
From fifty years of oppression Hamas has grown out of it. None of you here would live under same circumstances.

Again like I said.......all those who have been there please raise their hands.....
The IDF generals son is right. If Israel doesn't like rockets they can decolonize Gaza. Until then they can expect resistance forever. They have accomplished nothing in this recent invasion, nothing. Have they diminished the ability to resist? Nope. Have they demoralized their enemy and taken the fight out of them? No. Have they decrease the number of soldiers Hamas has? Well nobody knows because we have yet to see a single dead one?

Like Obama is to gun sales Israel is to recruitment for the resistance. They will never get it.
You cannot defeat an idealogy with bombs.

And Brett you can GFY. One of the most anti gun folks here who does not support an Americans right to own guns and defend themselves supporting the obliteration of a people by a country is hypocrisy at its finest.
Show me where I said I side with Hamas? Show me where I said I was a Muslim which would not matter either as you paint with such a broad brush? Show me where I have ever said Israel doesn't have the right to exist?
You will however be able to find me say that after all the atrocities and events I posted I fully understand their will to fight.

It is NOT support for Hamas to be critical of Israel.
It is NOT anti Semitic to be critical of radicals leading Israel and their policies.

Folks keep repeating the party line and ignoring the facts I posted.
You wonder why rockets fall? Go back and read my posts, click the links, watch the videos and educate yourself on the history of that area.

JellyRug the people there support Hamas because they are the only ones standing up willing to call attn to their plight. Without this it would be business as usual, Destruction of homes, arrest and beating of kids, displament of thousands and construction of illegal settlements contrary to agreed upon accords.
If you don't consider this attempted obliteration I don't know what it? What is the military value in destroying an entire town?

All flat...for what? To displace the 20,000 that lived there PERMANENTLY

One thing for sure is that Israel never has to worry about a shortage of toilet paper as Brett will always be there to lick them clean no matter how messy it is.....:moon:

OK, we've got another cease fire...let's see how long THIS one lasts, and who/what breaks it....

Hopefully this ceasefire will last, as Hamas has its butt kicked. They are losing support within Gaza, running out of rockets, and besides Qatar, all their Arab backers have cut off funds and support.

I'll just leave this here for everyone....

:rofl:

Yes it would have been so nice of the Arabs in the area to accept the UN/White mans partition of their land in 1947. Half a million Jews get 2/3 of the land while 1.5 million Arabs got 1/3. Yep that's so fair they should have jumped on that deal! Shame on them for not doing so.

Try a little further of an explanation.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Saiid this is precisely why the Palestinians will continue to die..... from Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal after being asked.... "Do you want to recognize Israel as a Jewish State?" " No".

THAT is why terrorists, woman, children and the elderly will continue to die in Palestine. you can't have a leader simply state that NO he will not even acknowledge that a people exist and expect to have some sort of peace.

thats like asking the Nazi's back in the 40's if Jews were equal to them? they would have LOL at that notion. they had so little respect for Jews as do Hamas that they don't even see them as human beings.

you can post all the propaganda videos you want and we could go back n fourth about this subject for weeks if not months about why these two hate each other so much and who is right and who is wrong but in the end there will be NO solution because what Hamas and the people of Gaza want is to return to the area they claim as THEIRS.

is it theirs? again, we cud go on 4 a very long time and debate that forever but we both know that Israel is never going to give up its land and in the end it will simply come down to who has the stronger military force. just like it has for thousands of years when battling over land all around the world.

there will be no end to the fighting and the unnecessary deaths until Israel goes into the Gaza strip and kills every member of Hamas and takes back over the area. sorry, but that is the only real solution for Israel. we both know that if Mexico was doing what the ppl of Gaza are doing we would go in there and occupy that area and control it to stop the cowardly attacks on our country.

that is exactly wat Israel is going to do. you mark my words they are only going to tolerate this for so long before thousands or 10's of thousands of innocent ppl die.

again, there is no solution to this problem. the hate runs so deep between those two ppl that unless you go in there and force some sort of endless rocket attacks no bans on anything will ever be lifted.

I hate to say it but invading Gaza and taking control of it would be the absolute very thing that cud happen to the innocent civilians living in Gaza. it wud restore order, blockades could possibly be removed or modified, civilians wud no longer be subject to Israeli missile attacks, children cud go to school. the NON terrorists living there cud have their lives back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much every country in the world has done things to not be proud of and provoke other countries in to wanting to fight with them (except maybe Canada, lol), and that is not the issue here.

We have a collective group of people that will not under any circumstances, by their will, allow a people to "exist" and be free. They hate Jews, and furthermore hate Americans. They aren't simply pissed off because some Israelis did some bad things in the past.....this is their very inner belief. This is the problem my friend.

I'm done talking about this with you, I wish you the best and pray for peace for all of these people.

Here is another perspective, sent to me from overseas.

Nisan Ayallon

The truth about Hamas - A true and heart breaking story
By Itzik Azar,

Translated by Moshe Mekler
July 2014

A letter from Ahmed, son of a friend of mine from Gaza. This letter came to my hands from Ahmed who lives in Gaza.

Background:
I knew Ahmed's father, Mussah, who worked many years ago at a metalworking shop in south Tel Aviv district.
A very nice man who used to leave every morning Gaza at 04:00 am and start working at 6:30 am at the metalworking shop in the Tel Aviv.
Mussah worked hard in order to provide for his family to buy an apartment in the city of Gaza.
Ahmed, Mussah's son used to come once in a while to help his father with his work.
Today Ahmed, is a 30 year old father, writes his history:

"Many years ago when my father had to leave his work in Tel Aviv he started to work in a small metalworking shop in Gaza.
Economy was hard and I used to help him work in order to provide for our family.

A minute after Israel had to leave the Gaza strip at 2006, Pickup trucks started driving around the city with thugs from Hamas raged the streets of the city, They were shooting everywhere and hitting every person that looked like he was against their agenda, people were afraid to walk the streets, my father banned my family to leave the house for a few days.

After a few days only me and my father went outside to the metalworking shop in order to provide for our family, every time we heard a vehicle we would fear and look for a hideout at the shop.
One day a pickup truck filled with Hamas thugs stopped by the shop, they went in and took the owner, two days after he came back with his face down and talked to my father, I sat aside and listened.
I understood Hamas notified him that from today his shop will work for Hamas, and Hamas only.
They set the prices and the demand that was ordered from the shop.
Since that day, every morning an armed Hamas member used to come to the shop and give us orders to make winged metal pipes and straight ahead I understood that they were used to launch rockets.

One day a pickup truck drove by and stopped, the Hamas members came down and took my father from the shop, we never saw him again, later I understood they killed him and threw his body to a pit.

Life became harder and harder, work wasn't easy, we got a small allowance that barely was enough for bread and milk.
One day a friend of mine offered me to come with him to do some work, since I needed the money I went with him.
We came to an apartment in Gaza, we were six guys, they put us at the back of a truck, we sat in the dark and couldn't see where were going, we drove for an hour and finally they stopped and we come out of the truck standing in a closed building, we did not know where we are.
They showed us a hole in the ground and told us to go down, the slope was scary and we found ourselves inside a tunnel, we walked for a few hundred meters and we got to the end where two Hamas members waited for us, they gave us working tools and explained us what to do in order to make the tunnel longer.

Work was hard, we were suffocating from lack of air, we used to work 8 hour shifts and then 4 hours of rest, we stayed in the tunnel for 10 days.The Hamas members changed every day, they used to scream on us and hit us when they thought supply of work was low, after 10 days they took us out, put us in a truck, gave us little money and drove us back to someplace in Gaza.

We didn't know where we've been, what tunnel we dug, the pay was low but they did pay, I never came back to do that work.
I went back to try to get some work at the metalworking shop but I found that it was closed, I asked the neighbours what happened and they answered with fear that Hamas moved the shop to another location and nobody knew where, they told me that every morning a truck with Hamas members comes, picks up the workers, puts them at the closed back of the truck and drive them away and bring them back late at night.

I found my self working in temporary jobs in order to provide for my family.We live in constant fear, once in a while a truck full with armed Hamas members comes by and attacks civilians.

We see in Gaza the rich Hamas members living in glamorous houses, driving new cars, sending their children to universities abroad while most of Gaza's citizens living fear and poverty, without the ability to work.

Sometimes the kids are telling that Hamas are giving away free candies in different locations around Gaza, the kids go to get the sweets and right after we hear that rockets were launched from the same location. Then Israel retaliates to the same location and kids get hurt.

I write you this letter because the situation is very bad.Luckily for us we are living in the city of Gaza but we have families that live in other parts of the Gaza strip, the Hamas runs a war against Israel, shooting rockets constantly on your communities and we the people of Gaza suffer the consequences, we just have no place to hide.

The members of Hamas are hiding in their bunkers under ground, some of them are not even in the Gaza strip, they are protected and they have no problem to continue to fight.

There were many families that rented Hamas rooms and yards at the back of their homes, the Hamas gave them money to put food on the table and now they fire rockets to Israel from those people's homes, many of the homes get blown by your airforce strikes .

We suffer so much, we're afraid of the Hamas, we're afraid of your bombings, there are huge explosions all the time, we hear the sound of Hamas launching their rockets and we know that a minute their will be another sound of blast from your rockets.

We heard about the tunnels that Hamas dug and I understood that I helped them, what I don't understand is why Hamas is doing everything possible to hurt Israel instead of developing the Gaza strip to make the peoples live better.

I hope everything will end and me and my family will survive, but I lost hope, I know that Hamas will take all the money that the world gives to restore Gaza and use it to build more tunnels, buy more weapons and build more villas for the heads of Hamas.

Hamas's thugs will continue to drive the streets and hurt the civilians.

The only thing I can say is that some of Hamas leaders are hiding in bunkers under hospitals and schools because they know Israel won't hurt them there and that's a shame.

We pray that the world will help to free us from the fearful and cruel Hamas rule in the Gaza strip.

I'm sure that if you'll spread this letter you won't expose my fathers real name who was your friend and neither my name.
I pray for death to all Hamas members and that we will get freedom and a chance to live a normal life for our children in Gaza.
I wish we can go back to the days my father worked in Tel Aviv with his good friends in Israel
Inshalla! مرحبا - With

And....guess who shot first at the end of the cease fire....

The above is the sad reality of Gaza, and for THOSE people, I am deeply sympathetic to their plight. Sooner or later though, THEY are gonna be the ones who have to stop it. Hamas is the shait-stain of the Palestinean people.

I've been in the position as the picture with the rifle on the kid,war is something your really don't want to be part of.

only one thing will stop these coward terrorists from continuing to launch rockets at Israeli civilians and thats an all out invasion and re-occupation of the Gaza strip and kill each member of hamas one by one till there their all gone and there is peace there and a newly formed government.

that is their only option. hamas has made it very clear that they are not interested in a two state solution and want all jews DEAD so there is no compromise. and there is no such thing as a cease fire. hamas violates it every single time and Israel responds by defending itself. its an endless vicious cycle and the Palestinians or hamas specifically wants all the land in Israel back and until they do which is never they will continue to launch rockets and terrorize the Israeli ppl.

terrorists know and recognize only one thing and one thing only and it aint compromise..... its shear FORCE and DESTRUCTION. no different then Nazi Germany was.

And....guess who shot first at the end of the cease fire....

The above is the sad reality of Gaza, and for THOSE people, I am deeply sympathetic to their plight. Sooner or later though, THEY are gonna be the ones who have to stop it. Hamas is the shait-stain of the Palestinean people.

Back