Looks like a war is looming in Israel

Something that is the truth....sadly....

You have to ask the pro Palestinain guy. It's not Israel's country, it was stolen in 1948 with the help of the British.

Or perhaps it was under British control, who allowed Jewish immigration, the Arabs attacked the Jews, the Jews responded, won the war and now it belongs to the Jews. That's what happens when you win a war.

Or, perhaps it is all BB's fault. He knew October 7th was coming, made sure it remains a secret, so he had an excuse to destroy Gaza.

Or, perhaps people who hate other people, should not be opressed, so they can kill those they hate at will. And if they are deterred by opression, then they plan a mass civilian attack, on October 7th.,

Interesting how the media has reduced their coverage of Gaza, Israel thinks this will be over in months, some think it will never be over.

You have to ask the pro Palestinain guy. It's not Israel's country, it was stolen in 1948 with the help of the British.

Or perhaps it was under British control, who allowed Jewish immigration, the Arabs attacked the Jews, the Jews responded, won the war and now it belongs to the Jews. That's what happens when you win a war.

Or, perhaps it is all BB's fault. He knew October 7th was coming, made sure it remains a secret, so he had an excuse to destroy Gaza.

Or, perhaps people who hate other people, should not be opressed, so they can kill those they hate at will. And if they are deterred by opression, then they plan a mass civilian attack, on October 7th.,

Interesting how the media has reduced their coverage of Gaza, Israel thinks this will be over in months, some think it will never be over.
What a friend and I were discussing the other day kind of eluded to the fact that if a global conflict started involving the Middle East, how many Muslim citizens would join our military to fight......and how many of this same community would actively hinder our war efforts...

This could be a real problem judging by the level of hatred they openly display....

What a friend and I were discussing the other day kind of eluded to the fact that if a global conflict started involving the Middle East, how many Muslim citizens would join our military to fight......and how many of this same community would actively hinder our war efforts...

This could be a real problem judging by the level of hatred they openly display....
Right now Islam is the least of our worries.

Anerica is in the process of destroying themselves. Americans are nominating two candidates for president, neither who are fit for the job.

China, Russia and the BRICS group are delighted to see what is happening here.

Right now Islam is the least of our worries.

Anerica is in the process of destroying themselves. Americans are nominating two candidates for president, neither who are fit for the job.

China, Russia and the BRICS group are delighted to see what is happening here.
Right now maybe......

But if a war is declared in the Middle East, that could change in a heartbeat.

Right now maybe......

But if a war is declared in the Middle East, that could change in a heartbeat.
Right now, Israel has the ability to take out Iran in a heartbeat, including surrounding nations.

The problem is the world will not tolerate a nuclear strike and no one knows how India and Pakistan may react.

If we allow Iran to get nukes, very probable they will do what they want in the Middle East and pose a nuclear threat to anyone who tries to stop them.

Not sure what Putin is up to long term, but if his wishes come true and we have another Biden presidency, he may be emboldened.

Right now, Israel has the ability to take out Iran in a heartbeat, including surrounding nations.

The problem is the world will not tolerate a nuclear strike and no one knows how India and Pakistan may react.

If we allow Iran to get nukes, very probable they will do what they want in the Middle East and pose a nuclear threat to anyone who tries to stop them.

Not sure what Putin is up to long term, but if his wishes come true and we have another Biden presidency, he may be emboldened.
The only way to defeat Iran is to nuke it....a ground invasion would be a real challenge.

Lots going on in the world these days....lots that isn't making the news headlines....

Really?? The UN only admits this now?

UN team says Hamas likely carried out sexual violence in Israel on 7 October UN team says Hamas likely carried out sexual violence in Israel on 7 October
Interesting how they used the word "likely" as in order to cast doubt....

There is actual video evidence and eye witness accounts of this happening....

Goes to show just how weak the UN has become.......actually it has always been weak even in it's best day.

I've served a couple UN tours when I was in the conventional forces and these tours......well......sucked and our lives as soldiers were never more in danger from the UN's weakness......the bad guys knew we had our hands tied and took full advantage of this at every opportunity....

I'd say he's pretty 'emboldened' right now. But they (Russia, China, and perhaps others) are playing a long game it looks. They seem to be letting America cannibalize itself financially and socially while they slink around behind the scenes making deals with all the important resource players in the world.

Once the $US loses its reserve currency status it will be the end of the game. No more free clips off currency exchanges, no more nations obliged to buy it's treasury debt. I believe just under half of that debt is held offshore, probably less. One of the major holders onshore though is the U.S. social security fund :laugh: Not only is it woefully under funded for the future, but all the funds it holds are in Treasury Bonds.

"Imagine — the retirement security for future generations is sitting in a filing cabinet," said then-president George W. Bush during a 2005 visit to Parkersburg. Nation's $17T debt is boon for one W.Va. town

BUSH US BONDS FILING CABINET.jpg

It's Beautiful isn't it, truly a masterpiece of social engineering. One Giant shell game and everyone's wages on the table.

The nerve of this antisemite! Must be a pro Palestinian Hamas supporter to say such things about Lord Bibi…
No comment, other than a question:

Is Chuck your kind of guy, do like all the policies he supports other than Israel?

The nerve of this antisemite! Must be a pro Palestinian Hamas supporter to say such things about Lord Bibi…
I would equate this statement to if someone is against Biden and his administration, does that make them anti-American.....

You can still have antisemites out there even with a bad leader...nothing can excuse or justify the actions of Hamas.

I would equate this statement to if someone is against Biden and his administration, does that make them anti-American.....

You can still have antisemites out there even with a bad leader...nothing can excuse or justify the actions of Hamas.
At any point in his 45 minute speech did he excuse anything? NO he did not. In fact he did condemn Oct7.
The highest ranking Jewish person in this country just said Bibi is bad for the future of Israel because even now he cannot defend a murderer. And you take it as an excuse for Hamas.
Bibi is no different than the people in Hamas, a murderer.
Now even Schumy can’t ignore it.

At any point in his 45 minute speech did he excuse anything? NO he did not. In fact he did condemn Oct7.
The highest ranking Jewish person in this country just said Bibi is bad for the future of Israel because even now he cannot defend a murderer. And you take it as an excuse for Hamas.
Bibi is no different than the people in Hamas, a murderer.
Now even Schumy can’t ignore it.
Pretty much the bottom line is that Hamas crossed the line when they conducted the Oct 7th attack....

Israel is responding and although we in the west think their response is overwhelming and out of line, in the environment of which they live and operate in, it is appropriate in their eyes. Hamas and other extremist groups show zero mercy.....so why should any country show mercy toward them? If the people of Palestine were to rise up against Hamas and overthrow them then look for a peace accord, that would be really something especially since it is they who are suffering the most......I've never known these people to act like lambs.

Is Netanyahu the pinnacle of all things great-probably not but the exact same could be said for many US presidents who have ordered the invasion of other countries-Iraq for instance.....but many more could be used as an example...

Pretty much the bottom line is that Hamas crossed the line when they conducted the Oct 7th attack....

Israel is responding and although we in the west think their response is overwhelming and out of line, in the environment of which they live and operate in, it is appropriate in their eyes. Hamas and other extremist groups show zero mercy.....so why should any country show mercy toward them? If the people of Palestine were to rise up against Hamas and overthrow them then look for a peace accord, that would be really something especially since it is they who are suffering the most......I've never known these people to act like lambs.

Is Netanyahu the pinnacle of all things great-probably not but the exact same could be said for many US presidents who have ordered the invasion of other countries-Iraq for instance.....but many more could be used as an example...
It’s appropriate in their eyes and yours because neither of you see those people as humans.
Nobody has denied or disagreed with your first statement.
But this never ending fantasy and ‘eliminating Hamas’ is just that, a fantasy. And it’s being used to level entire cities and drive millions from their homes. Move here, flatten there, move there, flatten here.
Only an idiot would think Israel is still on some righteous mission. And apparently you now have the highest ranking Jew in this country waking up and realizing the same. First time I ever agree with that slimeball.

It’s appropriate in their eyes and yours because neither of you see those people as humans.
Nobody has denied or disagreed with your first statement.
But this never ending fantasy and ‘eliminating Hamas’ is just that, a fantasy. And it’s being used to level entire cities and drive millions from their homes. Move here, flatten there, move there, flatten here.
Only an idiot would think Israel is still on some righteous mission. And apparently you now have the highest ranking Jew in this country waking up and realizing the same. First time I ever agree with that slimeball.
I never said it is appropriate in my eyes however I've spent enough time in the Middle East in a war fighting capacity to know how things are there and how we can't be comparing how they do things verses how we in the west do things. Far worse things have happened in the Middle East between Muslim counties with very little to no media coverage or world outrage.......one has to wonder if this particular outrage is because of the Jewish state engaging Hamas.......if this were Hezbollah engaging Hamas, there probably wouldn't even be a headline about it.

Then we ask, why is there so much antisemitism here in the west? Many of the Jewish people were born here and have never been to Israel yet are being radically discriminated against by Muslim people particularly Palestinian people of whom many were born here as well.......when 9/11 happened there didn't seem to be huge protests against Muslim people.

What, I might ask did Hamas expect to happen when they orchestrated Oct 7th? Did they believe Israel would just go hide under their beds?

They must have known Israel would strike and strike hard....they have the mind-set to eliminate Hamas or have Hamas surrender peacefully.....the fact that Hamas is still fighting tells the story.

Biden is starting to get a lot of opposition for supporting Israel. One has to look at where that opposition is coming from though. Those folks will turn the US into a third world, run by migrant gangs in no time, should they get what they want.

At this stage, the Democrats only have one thing in mind, that being saving Biden. They don’t care about Israel, the Palestinians, you me, all they care about is remaining in power.

Back