Liter's Bailed

Oh yeah - who says you can't drag a knee on a Busa.
cool.gif
Not me
smile.gif

258o2204_Medium.jpg

I love it, so common that people buy sport bikes and they are the fastest things THEY have ever piloted so they think THEY are the fastest thing in the world! I can promise ya, you cant swing a dead cat in South Alabam without hitting at least three of em!

They learn to ride a little, just beyond "1 down 4 up right" and well below the capabilities of their machines, then herd up to talk sh** all week at the office and at chicken strip laden, squid get-togethers. Then, when you hook up to ride with them, the talk still goes on...

I am not one to put anyone in their place, not my place to do so and I still fancy myself a student of the ride,  but it is rather internally amusing to hear how quiet they are after making that appearance in a Hayabusa rearview!

It's all about the rider.  Having the Busa set up correctly and continuously working on improving thier skill.  My 85% level is higher than most people's 100%.  vman1300 and Charlesbusa's 85% level is higher than my 100% level.  People need to ride their own rides and let other ride their own rides.  There is no shame in running at the back.  If the people at the front have a problem waiting at the next intersection for you, you are running with the wrong group.

I also don't think there is any place for trash talking on a group ride.  That serves no purpose but to taunt people into trying to ride over their heads.  If you're good, you don't need to tell everyone, everyone will figure it out for themselves.  The talkers are usally the guys with race rubber and chicken planks 1 1/2 wide or running someone elses race takoffs.

We have some good roads in Texas - I would put 337 up against plenty of other places. It is a knee draggers paradise.
Ahh the Holy Trinity: 335, 336, 337!

I used to live in SA and stormed the hills every weekend on my first bike, Kawi EX 500. I rate the 337 up there with Cherohala, Dragon and California Hwy 2.
kickass.gif

Oh yeah - who says you can't drag a knee on a Busa.
cool.gif
Not me
smile.gif
You long legged guys have all the fun  
poke.gif

I wanna see some pics from you 5'00" guys dragging  
winkold.gif

BTW  
kickass.gif
Here you go.
Great... my 9 year old is sitting here with me sick from school and saw the pic...

See, who needs dirt, dad... he's gotta be younger than me
ohthedrama.gif

Back