Suzuki Salesperson?

cool Montgomery is right up my alley! there is a road in montgomery, Though I have not been yet, but its where ALOT of bikes drive, Its kinda like a GAP or whatevery you wanna call it. But yeah I will hit you up when i get the bike back ok? That is freaking AWESOME you are doing something you love for work. That is such a great feeling and personal achievement in my eyes! Great luck to you!

Well.
I'd like to announce my affiliation with Suzuki of Tomball as their newest salesperson.
They have all models available. Do any type of service you may need. Have a $35K dyno in the back too.
Gimme a jingle if your near and in need.
They also retail Arctic Cat 4-wheelers in addition to the line-up.

Ted Biele
Suzuki of Tomball
23233 Snook Lane
Tomball, TX 77375

Cell: 832-797-9018
Phone: 281-351-0075
Fax: 281-255-8137

Tues-Fri: 9:30-6:00
Sat: 9:00-5:00
Sun-Mon: Closed
Congrats on the job, man! Wish I lived closer...
tounge.gif

Congrats, bro'! I may take a ride down and stop in when I get back this summer. What gear manufacturer's do you all carry?

Will let you know more on Tuesday.
Thats the start date!

Good going! I have a good friend that works for Bill Eddy Motorsports here, he does very well and loves going to work...sounds like a dream job. Have fun!!!

Well.
I'd like to announce my affiliation with Suzuki of Tomball as their newest salesperson.
They have all models available. Do any type of service you may need. Have a $35K dyno in the back too.
Gimme a jingle if your near and in need.
They also retail Arctic Cat 4-wheelers in addition to the line-up.

Ted Biele
Suzuki of Tomball
23233 Snook Lane
Tomball, TX 77375

Cell: 832-797-9018
Phone: 281-351-0075
Fax: 281-255-8137

Tues-Fri: 9:30-6:00
Sat: 9:00-5:00
Sun-Mon: Closed
hey. congrats on the job.
where about are u located?
i am headed up thru the forest friday morning and maybe make a stop by and see what u guys have got.
i will be getting a busa hopefully in the next month or so.
maybe we can make a deal altho i have not found a decent price on one in texas yet.
where abouts are u located at?
later
Michael

Back