Sunday Ride to TWS

Tango1300

Registered
<h2>The response towards the ride to Texas World Speedway to watch the CMRA sprint races has been huge!! So, stop worrying about the rain, I have that taken care of! Tomorrow is supposed to be AWESOME weather and the races will be exciting on a fresh track surface!!

So far there will be quite a few Hayabusas, ZX14s, two brand new GSXR1000s I sold this week with REAL riders, not just squids, two ZX10Rs one with a full compliment of racing mods and a bunch of other riders coming for the fun! We'll take mostly the back roads and make it interesting for the pack to ride.

Remember the details below and call me if you need more info.

David A. Wilks
281-351-0075 @ Suzuki of Tomball
832-818-6931 Cell

The gate cost is $15.00 per person and I'm told there will be touring laps during the 2:30 lunch break to ride your bike on the track!

We are meeting at Suzuki of Tomball between 9-10am Sunday morning. If everyone gets here early, we can leave sooner as the first races begin at 10:45am. It should not take very long for make the trip there! LOL!!

Visit the EVENTS page at the link here to RSVP!!

<center><a href="http://cmraracing.com/pdf/2007/Flyers/flyer.pdf">Click on this link for the PDF Flyer
496_235x150.jpg
</a>

Click here for Track day schedule</h2>
<bgsound src="http://davidawilks.com/RHCP_RollerCoaster.mp3" loop="-1">

sounds like fun.

ok tango where the "full" pics of your yellow busa?

OKay, tell me more about the tail area. What did you use for the blinkers and what did you do for the plate bracket? I need to modify my rear flap, but don't want to buy an undertail kit, I like the way yours looks. Do you have a straight from the rear shot?

I'm guessing you are a helicopter mechanic... The mount for the tag was a piece of 6160 that I bent and used stainless screws through the fender to hold the tag. The turnsignals came with the Ti-Force exhaust but can be purchased at most any Cycle Gear or motorcycle accessory place.

Back