CMRA Races TWS

Tango1300

Registered
How many of you from here were there? I saw a bunch of Hayabusas but couldn't identify anyone other than the people I already knew there.

OMG!!! Where to start? The morning started for me by waking up early with the anticipation of a great day! I had to change the plugs on the Busa, clean her up from the 1681 miles ridden to Atlanta and back... AND, get my gear all cleaned up too.

I started out of my subdivision to see a brand new Ducati 1098 and a Ducati 1098S pass by, only then to see a race version of the Ducati 999sp joining them! I rode past and then hooked them up for our ride info. As I arrived at Suzuki of Tomball I saw three people already there waiting for me at 9am. Sitting pretty was a truly badass ZX14 stretched out that runs 9.20s@150+ in the 1/4mile. Also sitting was a new FJ1 and a Harley.

Within minutes we were joined buy several His/Hers riders with each having their own addiction machine... most over 1000cc'S each! Nothing like getting blasted by your wife... must be an interesting experience. Jeff rolled up on his Busa with his son riding bitch. LOL!! Had to say it Jeff. LOL!!

We then grabbed a few more straglers and headed the back roads towards the CMRA races at Texas World Speedway. It wasn't a mile till Frank was acting a fool on his ZX10... short-blasting in Tomball will get you busted fast. We had the "talk" with him once arriving at the track.

Sean & Deshea joined in with the pair of 2007 GSXR1000's they bought from me last week. Yesterday was the first day Deshea rode her K7 and she wasn't afraid of it at all!

Jason, Sean and I blasted past some S L O W moving Hardley-Davidson riders only to be blasted by insults from one of the riders... Sean slowed back down to hear what the guy said... something like he wanted to "stick it to him in his ass" for riding like we were. LOL!! Sean told him fine, Pull Over!

We kept going...

Texas World Speedway was busy with racing racing and more racing. Grouping the Motards with the 2-strokes was interesting at best. Watching the 600 class bike was awesome!! They were hitting their limiters going down the front straight in 6th gear, diving into turn 1 without fear! After a few hours the sunburn was setting in and the hunger for Hooters was getting stronger.

And due to specific legalities... that's all I can say about that!

LOL!!

Hope to see all of you and more at the next ride!!

David

Back