Pics from CMRA Oak Hill Race

busagod

Registered
Update for those who are interested CMRA Oak Hill Race last weekend. I took 2nd place after leading the race in Formula 40 for 7 laps.
sad.gif
and sixth place in "A" Superbike.
Running 3rd in Formula 1 until I trigger the tilt sensor in my bike in turn three shutting off the motor. You can bet that that won't happen again!!

OHturn7.JPG

Awesome!

Did you make any money, do they have a purse.  Maybe enough to cover expenses.

By the way, that's a funny looking busa
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109277472 -->

Congrats on placing!!
Those tilt sensors can be a PITA!
Nice pics, too....
cool.gif

Good job man, post up if you are gonna race in Texas and maybe a few of us can ride out and watch.
Jay
Here you go, be great to meet you guys!

Next Race:
MOTORSPORT RANCH
Cresson, TX
March 19-20, 2005

GATE FEE
Adult Weekend Tickets - $15.00
Adult - Sunday Only - $10.00
Kids (12 & under) - Free

awesome I will be there, I have been wanting to check that place out anyway. There is a local group in my area that has track days at that one every now and then so it would be nice to check it out first.
Jay

awesome I will be there, I have been wanting to check that place out anyway. There is a local group in my area that has track days at that one every now and then so it would be nice to check it out first.
Jay
Hey Jay, cool, we'll be looking for ya. Saturday, we race the endurance series. Sunday sprints, sprints are more exciting to watch so you may want to be there on Sunday.

Look for the black FORD F250 4x4 and a 20' enclosed white race trailer. I been thinking of taking my busa to sell at the track. It may be sitting nearby. See you guys there!

Awesome! Looks like a friggin great time...congrats on takin' second bro, nice job!
super.gif

Jay
Hey Jay, cool, we'll be looking for ya.  Saturday, we race the endurance series.  Sunday sprints, sprints are more exciting to watch so you may want to be there on Sunday.

Look for the black FORD F250 4x4 and a 20' enclosed white race trailer.  I been thinking of taking my busa to sell at the track.  It may be sitting nearby.  See you guys there!
I used to do some amatuer racing back in the day and you could go right down in the pits if you were spectator as well, is it the same kinda deal out there? Also any idea of time frame i'd need to arrive? I'll PM ya my cell# as well.
Jay

Jay
Hey Jay, cool, we'll be looking for ya.  Saturday, we race the endurance series.  Sunday sprints, sprints are more exciting to watch so you may want to be there on Sunday.

Look for the black FORD F250 4x4 and a 20' enclosed white race trailer.  I been thinking of taking my busa to sell at the track.  It may be sitting nearby.  See you guys there!
I used to do some amatuer racing back in the day and you could go right down in the pits if you were spectator as well, is it the same kinda deal out there? Also any idea of time frame i'd need to arrive? I'll PM ya my cell# as well.
Jay
Yea, no problem, when you enter the front gate you will be in the pits and will have full access. First practice sessions start at around 8am races start around 10am. All my races start after lunch.

The schedule will be posted soon at www.cmraracing.com

Back