Laguna Seca track pics and impressions

2hip

Registered
My last report on the Laguna Seca...Chuck and I hung out on turn 5. Danny Pedrosa was killing everyone...Casey Stoner and Lorenzo were hot on his tail. By lap 12 out of 32 lap race he had about a 4-6 bike length lead. He was smoking them. Then he lost the front end due to a bump (his exacts words) and slid out (low sided)...and that was the end of his day. Spies had an excellent start and was up to third place for a couple of laps before he made some mistakes...at one point I think he was in 11th place but worked back up to a respectable 6th place. I can't wait till they move back to the liter bikes...also...if he can get picked up by a manufacture's team...like yamaha, honda, or ducati i like his chances of getting some podium time. If you look at how far off of the pace all of the American guys are right now...Colin, Nicky, and Ben are...they are basically 2nd tier racers....Rossi still recovering from his leg injuries was well off of the pace. Only Casey Stoner gave Lorenzo some pressure...but being 3-4 seconds off of the lead is lightyears with zero chance of catching the leader unless he messes up somehow...

So, just a couple of pics of racers and scans of the hills...enjoy

bike-laguna seca 07-10 063.jpg

bike-laguna seca 07-10 084.jpg

bike-laguna seca 07-10 088.jpg

bike-laguna seca 07-10 091.jpg

bike-laguna seca 07-10 093.jpg

Back