Suzuki Salesperson?

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
Well.
I'd like to announce my affiliation with Suzuki of Tomball as their newest salesperson.
They have all models available. Do any type of service you may need. Have a $35K dyno in the back too.
Gimme a jingle if your near and in need.
They also retail Arctic Cat 4-wheelers in addition to the line-up.

Ted Biele
Suzuki of Tomball
23233 Snook Lane
Tomball, TX 77375

Cell: 832-797-9018
Phone: 281-351-0075
Fax: 281-255-8137

Tues-Fri: 9:30-6:00
Sat: 9:00-5:00
Sun-Mon: Closed

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109826802 -->

Guess you got the job...
laugh.gif
Contrats!!!

Well.
I'd like to announce my affiliation with Suzuki of Tomball as their newest saleperson.
They have all models available. Do any type of service you may need. Have a $35K dyno in the back too.
Gimme a jingle if your near and in need.
They also retail Arctic Cat 4-wheelers in addition to the line-up.

Ted Biele
Suzuki of Tomball
23233 Snook Lane
Tomball, TX 77375

Phone: 281-351-0075
Fax: 281-255-8137

Tues-Fri: 9:30-6:00
Sat: 9:00-5:00
Sun-Mon: Closed
congrats!!! now, we have a member that can pass along the real 're-do 2006 busa' info or put an end to the rumors.
tounge.gif

congratulations on the job! I'd buy a bike from you right now if I could get around the Cali. registration...

beerchug.gif

Congrats on the new job. It must have been all of the good vibes coming from this board that finally influenced the decision makers.

you have any 05 le hayabusas otd price ? shipping ? have one on order in new york but i will take the first one i can get !

Thanks guys.
Am very happy with everything that Suzuki has to offer me. The dealer is happy too with my sales / management background and seems its a win-win situation.

You know I will be posting any and all info that I can give. Will be in the dealership on Tuesday to start.

(Will let you know on the '05 LE then JS)

Have sold b2b for Fortune 100 company.
Have been in the military.
Now selling Suzuki motorcycles.
Man - this just gets better and better.

I'm a pretty lucky guy.
biggrin.gif

Back