Kiss the busa goodby

My wife has a lowered 08 GSXR750. She is five foot nothing and about 120 pounds. On our ride back from the gap(the dragon) a couple weeks ago we stopped at the entrance to the Foothills Parkway and I asked her (jokingly) if she would like to ride my 08 Busa. She said "yea right" and laughed and said I cant even hold that big pig up. So I said see if you can get off the side stand. She did but could barely tip toe. She started it up and said i think ill try it to the the next pull-off which was about a hundred yards away. She finally stoped 50 miles later when we got home:thumbsup: She loved it! She could not believe how smooth it was compared to her gixxer. She wants me to lower it .....aint gonna happen:laugh:

Last edited:
get her a battery tender and you a new busa , problem solved .:beerchug:
hi all i'm currently working in the uae and kindly asked my dear lady at home to start the busa so that the batt. Don't go bad, guess what??? She send me a text message that she will now keep it and i must find a new one

man that girl must be worth alot to you to not have come home and killed her...:poke:
but if she dont wreck it and helps ya with the new one then she deserves a big fat ring on her finger(you know like the one around your bathtub)...:laugh:

Back