Another rider gone

karnage

Registered
I was just told by a friend that her cousin was just taken off life support tonight.He was rearended about a week or so ago by a lady texting, shoved him into the rear of a semi-truck and the bike was untop of him.He was a harley guy but nice enough guy though and didnt deserve this.It was said that she was texting while driving coming to the 4 way stop.Doesnt sound like she was charged with anything and in WA state I guess the laws are pretty lax.There needs to be some new laws passed tp protect us bikers.

cant believe you said he was a harley guy like that matters !!!!!!!

poor sod hope the txting driver never drives a car again.

more and more people being killed by stupid drivers playing with gadgets instead of driving

RIP

Heavy fines and/or jail time is the only thing that will change this sort of tragedy from happening.

RIP

R.I.P. Rider
Condolences to the family

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Very sorry to hear this!
RIP RIDER.
Prayers sent to family & friends.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Most sorry to hear this.
I've was run over when traffic came to a stop on I95. It wasn't fun at all.
I'm lucky to still be here.

RIP rider.

R.I.P. Fallen Rider. She should have been charged. It's possible that the local solicitor will be bringing felony charges or after an investigation the State Police will. Regardless I'm sure his estate will bring a civil action.

I meant rode a harley not a busa.Guess I worded it wrong.It doesnt matter sport bike or cruiser,another rider death is one too many.

WA state did pass some laws earlier this year to address this kind of horse$hit. Hopefully the driver will be sentenced for taking a life. It shouldn't matter that she never intended to harm; her actions are beyond negligent. This is manslaughter, plain and simple.

Back